~*~Picture Hunt Contest!! ~*~

meghavi thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Heyy everyone!

It's about time we got a contest going on in here, don't you think? 😛

Well...here it is!

What you do, is you look at the clues below, and depending on what they say, you find the picture.  So, below...there are 10 clues, that means you have to find 10 pictures!  Once you find all the pictures, PM your answers to me (meghavi.)  DO NOT post them here!

But there's a catch. In the clues, you'll notice... that we don't give you the movie's name.  We don't say anything like ..."Find a picture from the movie, Just Married, where both the main actor and main actress are in matching outfits."  The clues, are there for a reason.  By reading the clues, you have to get the movie's name...and then with the help of google 😛 you look up pictures from that specific movie...and you find the right picture.

And make sure you keep track of the movie's names...because once you have the 10 names of the movies..by looking at the 1st letter of each movie you should be able to make out a 10 letter phrase. 

So, to win the contest...you have to have the right pictures and the right phrase.  Remember... everything needs to be Pm'ed to me!

Everyone who pm's me with the right answers, wins!

The contest will be over April 13th!! =)

If there is something you guys don't understand.. feel free to ask.

Alright well.. that's it, guys!

Enjoy the contest!  We hope everyone has fun!

Regards,

Film Preview and Reviews Dev Team.

P.S - The clues are on the 2nd post. (look below)

Edited by meghavi - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghavi thumbnail

1.)     From the 2006 Amitabh Bachan movie, that was released on 8th December (USA), find a picture of Rani Mukherjee being artistic…(painting.)

2.)     From the 2002 Fardeen Khan Movie…whose tagline was 'A prayer for togetherness' find a picture in which 2 (of the 3) main actors are arm wrestling.

3.)     From a certain Aamir Khan movie, in where…one of his co-stars was Gracy Singh find a picture of a scene where Aamir Khan is resting his head on Gracy Singh's shoulder.

4.)     From the 1st Indian movie, of the so called 'Ash look-alike' find a picture of Salman Khan in which it looks like he's really tired, and has just fell on railway tracks.

5.)     From the 2001 Hrithik and Kareena and Jackie Shroff Movie find a picture in which Hrithik and Kareena are wearing the same colour outfits.

6.)     From the 2004 Hrithik and Preity Movie, find a picture of a scene in the movie where Hrithik is training.

7.)     From the movie that is an adaption of the Shakespeare masterpiece "Othello", find a picture of any of the actresses on a swing.

8.)     From the very popular 2004 SRK movie, where he played the character Mr. Pratap Singh find a picture in which SRK and Preity are both smiling. =D

9.)     From the 2005 Fardeen Khan movie that had Rakhi Sawant in it find a picture…that has a dragon in the background.

10.) From the 2005 (very good, might I say) Madhavan movie find a picture of BUBBLES in the fore-ground.  Yes, bubbles should be in the picture! =)

Edited by meghavi - 17 years ago
hydrogurl001 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome contest!! ill send in my entry soon! 😛
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ok, let me saerch then 😉
cool contest and i'll pm asap!
Gracella 😉
Pachu.P thumbnail
Awesome contest meghzz...common guys...participate! 😃
HayeSiyaapa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
omg i have all but onee... lolzzzzz 😆 😆
radha_8 thumbnail
So, what do i pm u...........the phrase and the movie name for each clue...........???????????????????????/
meghavi thumbnail

Originally posted by: seeragurl07

So, what do i pm u...........the phrase and the movie name for each clue...........???????????????????????/

yes those 2 things.. AND THE PICTURES. =)

preetysadia thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hey I have done it and PM you

Sia😃

Edited by I_luv_srk - 17 years ago
MrsKaranGrover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
cooooool! will pm u within an hour! 😳 😛