Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jayda_Carmon thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Alright, so I have a 'plan' for this weekend. I'm going to ask him to go for a walk with me or something and just see where it leads.

Eek. I hope it leads somewhere.

Well, I guess we'll just see how it goes.

--JayJay--
cool_pooja thumbnail
Best of Luck wid it!! And do tell us! 😉
Jayda_Carmon thumbnail
Okay, so it's Friday night. Well, technically, it's saturday morning cause it's 12:07. Tomorrow is the day I die most likely. Oh, I know. I'll say something really, really embarrassing and then I'll dig a hole and live in it for the rest of my life. Eek.

So, yea. I'm just freaking out a little bit right now. Today, my friend (pm4eva) dared me to actually ask him if he likes me. So now I have like no way out of it.

I'm sending my brother to a friends house so I wont have to baby-sit him in the morning and then I can go.

I have noooo idea what I'm going to do. Well, I mean once I actually see him. Cause, I have to go for a walk now. It's not even optional anymore.

Well, the next time I post, I'll be telling you guys how tomorrow goes, so bye for now.

--JayJay--

Ps. If I don't post anything tomorrow, I've moved into a hole. Edited by Jayda_Carmon - 17 years ago
**monica** thumbnail
alright...then gud luck for u girl 😉
**monica** thumbnail
n remeber to tell us!!!!!!!
**monica** thumbnail
alright...then gud luck for u girl 😉
Jayda_Carmon thumbnail
OKay, so he was busy today, but tomorrow we're definitely going for a walk.

I'll post as soon as I have time!!

--JayJay--
Jayda_Carmon thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
All I have to say is "Grr".

So, we never went for that walk. But that doesn't matter at the moment. Or, actually it doesn't matter at all.

He got back together with his ex 😕

I am terribly confused.

But oh well. I suppose that's life.

--JayJay--