Travel

Spot the Famous Landmarks!! #1

Tearðrops thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

You know when you go and visit another country, you just HAVE to visit their famous Landmarks/monuments.

I'm sure most of us know of India's famous landmark - symbolising eternal love.

In this topic we will post pictures and you will need to spot the famous Landmark. Your answers can include either the city or country or both. If you have any interesting facts about the landmark, then you can also include those in your replies too.

Are you ready?

Here is your first picture

Haven't figured it yet? How about this as a clue:

No, the picture was not taken at an angle. That is the way it is, the landmark is famously known for it's positioning. Can you guess the name and city?

As this is the first time we are starting this, we thought we would treat you with another famous landmark from the same country 😉

Here is Picture 2:

Did you get it first time round?

No?

Well, the above pic gives an inside view of the famous landmark. How about i show you how it looks from the outside. Maybe that will provide you with better guesses.

You may have seen this picture before... but where was it taken?

These are a must-see places when you visit ______.

Which place am i referring to?

You can post your answers in a reply to this topic. Your replies can include, the name of the famous landmarks, the cities that they belong to and overall the country they both reside in. In this topic, you can share any interesting facts about any of the above places 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pensive thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Ah azzy...leaning tower of Pisa and colosseum.....two must see place when you visit Italy 😃 ....nice topic btw👏
username88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yup both found in italy leaning tower of pisa n the roman coliseum(rome)

i read sumwer dat da leaning tower of pisa was suppose 2 stand vertically, but because of loose foundation wasnt laid properly, it began 2 lean
Edited by xmuqix - 17 years ago
Naughty_n_nice thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Ahaha, the leaning tower of Pisa... such a wonderful thing, and famous for a mistake.! Hehe/!!!

The beautifuul colloseum, would really want to visit it one day!
manshi_singh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I guessed the Leaning Tower of Pisa correctly 😃 The only interesting fact I can give is that its in Rome (duh) and I used to call Pisa "pizza" when I was young 😆 😆

I wasn't able to guess the Colloseum 😳
.:Megha:. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The famous Leaning Tower of Pisa and the Colleseum