qazi_luv thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hey Guys,

I dun usually type or reply to any posts...but im a silent reader like for almost 2 months noww...dun cum everyday though...newaiiz..

My friend hass likee really nie skin and basically no marks at all...jsut maybe 1 or 2 pimples..but her dark circles maan..woah...like she doesnt have bags or anythingg...its just dark around that area...And she like sleeps forever honestly...so like cucumber iss used for bags right?

But like WHAT CAN BE USED TO GET RID OF THE DARK CIRCLES WITHOUT BAGS??

I sound soo dumb lolzzz...plss dun make fun of meπŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bollycrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
heyyy!!! heres a post made before on dark circles.. it has awesome advice!

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/550891

hope it helps!!! n btw.. no u dnt sound stupid.. cz i hav no clue wt causes dark circles.. or hw to get rid of them 😳 πŸ˜†

kansha x Edited by bollycrazy - 17 years ago
qazi_luv thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollycrazy

heyyy!!! heres a post made before on dark circles.. it has awesome advice!

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/550891

hope it helps!!! n btw.. no u dnt sound stupid.. cz i hav no clue wt causes dark circles.. or hw to get rid of them 😳 πŸ˜†

kansha x

awwwww....thanx kansha... appreciate the help maan!and yeaa same here..I also dunno how to get rid of themπŸ˜†

bollycrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: qazi_luv

awwwww....thanx kansha... appreciate the help maan!and yeaa same here..I also dunno how to get rid of themπŸ˜†

no prob hun! always here to help out πŸ˜ƒ x

Tearðrops thumbnail
Using concealer helps to cover up the dark circles but it is better to find a way to get rid of it but if those answers don't work then concealer should do temporarily.