death---destiny or lifestyle?

Posted: 17 years ago

helo guys 😊

what do u all think about death. do death happens becoz of our health ,our lifestyle stlye?or is it fixed from before only by god that this person will die this day. plz express your thoughts....  

Edited by friend_125 - 16 years ago
i think that every persons life time is fixed n decided by god before only. but if we dosnt take care of ourselves,our health n our body then we die .n this is so called un-natural death.
but if live properly n take care of ourselves then alos one day we,ll die .but that death will be the death that god has written n given to us.as our time wud have came. Edited by friend_125 - 17 years ago
Nice topic.
I think our time of calling is decided by God. Although there are many other circumstances where one can die before their time like you mentioned in the above post.
Nice topic dear! 😉

Well, in my opinion everything is planned!!
When you have to be born and when you'll die, everyhting is planned/fixed.

i don't think that circumstances can affect that time you've got from god. God has already decided when u'll die and when that time comes..you'll die 😭
so even if you think that people are dead before their time, that is not true, i think, you had to die exaclty at that moment

Gracella
thanks teardrops and gracella 😊
Death for me is destined ..... and all our actions only lead us to the destined...

The man above has already decided our meeting with him... and we can't change that... my belief!

Nice topic friend_125! 😊
Posted: 16 years ago
I m agree with Gracella.she dedcribe all what i want to tell.
Im cool with death life can be bought but death cant
Id rather die than live forever
but bhanu, a soul cannot be burnt in fire,nor can be axed by sword,not can die ever.

souls is a part of body that is eternal.

Originally posted by friend_125

but bhanu, a soul cannot be burnt in fire,nor can be axed by sword,not can die ever.

souls is a part of body that is eternal.

I agree but i also belive that you are sent back to earth to fix you wrong things in your past life and this cycle goes on until you have pay for all your misdeeds and then can you only be sent to god, and if you dont die and pay for your mis deed you cant be sent to god and you will live life on earth forever

Edited by Bhanu000 - 16 years ago