Posted: 17 years ago
thanx hun...i will answer these questions asap! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
-Khushiyana- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Whats New?
Whos ur fav. holly actor/actress?
Whos ur fav. singer?
How many times have you been a MOTW already..?
Where do u live..?
Hows the weather there?
Are you a only child?
What makes u cry?
makes u sad?
makes u happy?
makes u lazy?
makes u speak?
makes u wake up at midnite?
What times ur bedtime?
What time do u wake up in da morning?

will be back laterz!
CuteFairy91 thumbnail
Congratz. Well deserved.. I will post my questions soon. ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
MrsKaranGrover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Khushiyana

She is very helpful, sweet and active!!

Welcome Our first Member of the Week:

" Hinal "

Here is your special siggi to use:

(Made by Ammmu)

-Thanx 4 the awesome siggy ammu and khushiyana!๐Ÿ˜ณ-

Here are few simple Q's:

Full Name: Hinal Patel

Age (optional): 15๐Ÿ˜†

Birthday: 8th August 1991๐Ÿ˜ณ

Fav. Actor/Actress: Shahrukh Khan, Akshay Kumar, Shahid kapur! ๐Ÿ˜›...Kareena Kapoor ๐Ÿ˜ณ...

What is your fav. addicting food?...hmmmm..gud question...lol...*JUNK FOOD 4EVA*๐Ÿ˜ณ...i can go onnn and onnnn...chips, pizza, baked beans, jacket potatoes, burgers, pastas and in indian my biggesy addiction i have is on *PANEER* dishes...yummy๐Ÿ˜ณ...now im feeling hungry! ๐Ÿ˜†

Thank You!!

Ur welcome๐Ÿ˜‰

Health and Fitness Dev Team

Edited by โ€ขhinalโ€ข - 17 years ago
SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Congrats Hinal....
well done!!!

What new today?
How are you?
Will be my friend?

pink/green?
yellow/black?
red/blue?
spanish/english?
what grade u in?
did u know you are 1 year younger than me๐Ÿ˜†?
what wud u do if u saw srk in ur backyard..?
would go on a date with srk..?
Hows skool?
do u like insects?
what do u wanna be when u grow up?
how life?
wht is 1 embarrassing thing happend in skool last year..?

laterz!!

--Priyanka--
MrsKaranGrover thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Khushiyana

Whats New?  lots...i have my exams in a months time and am going mad!๐Ÿ˜†...moreover im also chilling out and enjoying the summery weather of london...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
Whos ur fav. holly actor/actress? urmmm ders many but i cant fink of anyone rite now lol...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Whos ur fav. singer?...i tihnk it would have to be mariah carey, akon, himesh reshammiya, sunidhi chauhan and many more!๐Ÿ˜‰
How many times have you been a MOTW already..?...this is the first time lol...uts coz im always floating around here and there lol...nothink realli interests me for long for me 2 stay in that section lol...๐Ÿ˜‰
Where do u live..? in UK, london๐Ÿ˜‰
Hows the weather there?...usually very cloudy but today its quite hot and summery!๐Ÿ˜Ž...
Are you a only child?...nahin kaha?...i have 2 young siblings๐Ÿ˜† and im the oldest!๐Ÿ˜‰
What makes u cry?...urmmm im a real emotional person..nearly anythink...from onions๐Ÿ˜† to a childs innocent smile to someone elses pain...๐Ÿ˜ณ
makes u sad?...wen i see people change...from good to bad๐Ÿ˜ญ...wen i watch the news and hear peopel dieing ya murders or the ongoing vioelence and poverty๐Ÿ˜ญ...wen i see the tonnes of books i have!...hehe๐Ÿ˜†
makes u happy?...anyfink!...im a usual happy gurl lol๐Ÿ˜‰...urmmm...seeing presents๐Ÿ˜ณ...finding chocolate in my fridge lol๐Ÿ˜›...my friends and family being there always๐Ÿ˜ณ...and especially sleeping!...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
makes u lazy?....my bed!๐Ÿ˜†...wenever i see it i feel like to lie down on it and never get up...and maths!....wen i see my maths books i jsut cant open dem up and du sumfink lol...๐Ÿ˜†
makes u speak? the vocal chord in my throat..lollllllllll๐Ÿ˜†
makes u wake up at midnite? nothink realli...i never wake up at midnite..i only sleep...๐Ÿ˜†
What times ur bedtime? urmmmm usually on weekdays its like 11pm๐Ÿ˜›...on weekends its 1am or 2am๐Ÿ˜†
What time do u wake up in da morning? on weekdays aka schooldays i wake up at 6am...and on sats and suns i wake up at 11am...very early!๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†

will be back laterz!

thanx so much 4 these great questions! it was real fun answering dem!๐Ÿ˜ณ

๐Ÿค—

okieeeeeeeeeeee...cum back later๐Ÿ˜†...ill hide myself by den lol๐Ÿ˜†...jks๐Ÿ˜ณ

x hinal x

MrsKaranGrover thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: CuteFairy91

Congratz. Well deserved.. I will post my questions soon. ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

thanx hun...๐Ÿ˜›

okieeeeeee...ill wait for dem....๐Ÿ˜‰

x hinal x๐Ÿ˜ณ

MrsKaranGrover thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: *Priyanka Rox*

Congrats Hinal....
well done!!! thanxxxxx๐Ÿ˜ณ

What new today? its a summery day and im surrounded wiv tonnes and heaps of books around me lol๐Ÿ˜†..on de floor and evrywer else 2๐Ÿ˜†...im going to chill today at home...๐Ÿ˜ณ
How are you? im ok...abit exhausted coz i just hovered de whole house lol...but now im back hehe๐Ÿ˜†...fanx u?...๐Ÿ˜‰
Will be my friend? awwwwwwwwww...sure...๐Ÿ˜ณ...heres my jaddo ki jappi...๐Ÿ˜‰....

๐Ÿค—

from this moment we are friends..its ok nah?๐Ÿ˜‰

pink/green? pinkkkkk...as alwyas๐Ÿ˜ณ
yellow/black? blzck...it suits best on me and is realli nice~๐Ÿ˜›
red/blue? hmmmm blue...specifically light blue!...๐Ÿ˜‰
spanish/english? english! i speak it, write it and read it too well...and i love the subject too lol!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ
what grade u in? im in year 11๐Ÿ˜›....am going to college next yr๐Ÿ˜‰
did u know you are 1 year younger than me๐Ÿ˜†? wowwwwwwwwwww๐Ÿ˜›...nahin i dint knw๐Ÿ˜›...dats soo sweet๐Ÿ˜ณ...fanx 4 sharing!....๐Ÿ˜‰
what wud u do if u saw srk in ur backyard..?...omg!...i owuld be screaming sooooooooo loudly and would run to him and hug him and and and....๐Ÿ˜›
would go on a date with srk..?...no way!๐Ÿ˜†...he is my dads age and i would treat him in that manner๐Ÿ˜›...or we could be great friends for lyfe!๐Ÿ˜ณ
Hows skool? ..i was on holidays for 2 weeks and now i have to og back on wednesday!๐Ÿ˜ญ...ahhhhhh...im so angry coz i have to see dem stupid peopel agen๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†...but i get to be wiv my freinds...๐Ÿ˜›
do u like insects?...noooooooooooooo!....dey scare me...even though there sooooooo small but ewwwwwwwwwwwwww๐Ÿคข
what do u wanna be when u grow up? i reali dont know๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†...ders so much i want to do that one profession wouldnt be enuff๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†...sumtimes i want to be a airhostess, sumtimes a fahion designer, sumtimes a cook, sumtimes a nursery teacher๐Ÿ˜ณ [i loveeeeeeee babies]...but seriously speaking nowadays im interested in being an optician *touch wood* hehe...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ
how life?...life is very boring at the moemnt...lol...all that im expected to do is revise, revise, revise๐Ÿ˜†...and the onli alernative i have is to come on my pc for a while [fanx god lol]...๐Ÿ˜†
wht is 1 embarrassing thing happend in skool last year..? hmmmmmmm...i dunt remeber lol...will get back 2 u asap lol...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

laterz!!

--Priyanka--

heyyyyyyyyyyyyy, thanx sooooooo much 4 those great questions!๐Ÿ˜ณ

i had so much fun answering them...๐Ÿ˜ณ

x hinal x๐Ÿ˜ณ

-Khushiyana- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow.. it looks like u had fun..
u love being the MOTW... ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

Whats new today..?
anything special today..?