Other Topics

A romance to remember!!!

usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hey guys, I decided to write a Fan fic on a few characters from Saratha serial. Well, its going to written in English since, i cant read or write tamil. Also, it wont be good like Madhu or Leena. Guys feel free to write in your own comments and critisms. Hope you enjoy the chapter.

My characters so far:

Sharada aka Charu = Deepa Venkat

Prakash = Vishwa

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usha_pooja thumbnail

Chapter 1

It was a lovely, bright summer's day as the trees were blossomed with lovely pink petals. The touch of the pink petals felt like a candy floss with no gesture. Suddenly, a gentle breeze has taken up the lovely pink petals slowly to the River Thames. Where, a girl called Charu dressed up in a lovely yellow dress and the flowers touched on her silky, long and beautiful black hair. Charu was sitting on the benches in River Thames waiting for her dream man to come and approach her.

She looks at the person on the next bench, an English couple who are enjoying the fantasy of Love. Looks disapprovingly at the view ahead and signs to her self "When I will find my Mr Right!"  

Feel free to make your comments!!!!

Edited by usha_pooja - 17 years ago
usha_pooja thumbnail

Chapter 2

Charu is a strong, determined, wild, romantic and intelligent girl who has a master's degree in psychology at the Imperial London University. Whilst studying there many boys came approached her of her lovely looks and personality which, astonished them sadly, it didn't impress her as they didn't have the same expectations like her. In fact, many of them just wanted a short term relationship with her which, Charu wasn't committed of having as she felt Love is a long term issue.

Now she has got the best qualifications however, not the Mr Right. Suddenly, we see a handsome man comes and approaching her, "Excuse me Madam! Won't you mind if I sit here."

Charu was smitten with this approach by this gentleman, "Yes Sir, you may come sit here. By the way, you have a cute smile."

Could this man be her Mr Right? Just tune in the next chapter!!!!!

Feel free to make your own comments!!!

usha_pooja thumbnail

Chapter 3

This gentleman blushes his cheeks as a sweet compliant is given by this lovely lady, "Thanks! Your hair is extremely long and it reminds me of a broomstick."

Charu looks at a strange way, "Broomstick! Well, I rather compare this with your moustache. By the way what's your kind name?"

"Prakash and yours?" replies Prakash

"It's Sharada but, you can call me Charu." As she smiles and feels butterflies in her stomach.

"Well, Prakash what are you doing?" asks.

"Teaching maths at Kingston University." Tells Prakash

Charu sarcastically calls him, "Sir! Im a psychiatrist at Kingston Hospital. So, do you come here often? I come here regularly."

"Aah! Aah! A psychiatrist Im fascinated so you can help me with my problems."

"Really…" Charu looking puzzled, "What problems?"  

Prakash tells, "Nothing for now, but there will be one approaching."

After, a long and hearty conversation the pair decides to leave the romantic place. Prakash tells, "We shall meet very soon."

She smiles to herself and laughs with joy that she has found her Mr Right.

Feel free to make your own comments!!!

usha_pooja thumbnail

Chapter 4

Prakash is a strong minded fellow who has done his master's degree in Further Mathematics in Royal Holloway, a top university like Imperial University.  Currently, a lecture at Kingston University. He was born and brought up in India, Madras and came down to London to do his undergraduate degree and fulfilling his ambition of becoming successful in life, which, has achieved by both of them. Well, Prakash wasn't interested in falling in love hence he was diverted too much into studies but, after getting his qualifications he taught it's now the time to find love.

The present moment, Charu returns to her apartment after a long day work and dresses up in her favourite red t-shirt and jeans. Then, her radio is tuned on and vassegara from Minnale is playing and she day-dreams of Prakash and how he pleasantly chatted with her today. She takes out her Samsung flip phone and puts Prakash as her display picture. She lies on her bed, singing along the tune happily. Suddenly, the door bell rings and dreams if her Mr Right has arrived since, she has missed him a lot.

As she opens the door she begs hoping Prakash will stand here with a red rose. Alias, her dream has come true it's him. Charu screams like a little girl jumping with joy and poor Prakash was standing there wondering if she has taken some glycerine. They sit down and have a lovely chat, just then she forgets to serve him drinks and brings some lovely Red Vine and they drink a bit of the precious red vine. Just then Prakash approaches her smooth lips and just they were about to kiss. Meanwhile, Charu is talking to herself scolding Prakash to stop kissing her and accidentally falls off the bed onto the wooden floor. Poor Charu wakes up finding it's all a dream and smiles to her thinking, "I wish this happens soon."

jenim thumbnail
Usha -

Oh yeah!
I'm the first one to comment. Nice fan fic.

You had me smiling with the broomstick comparison and her avasara kudukkai dream about the man she just met. πŸ˜†   Thank you for your story.

P.S: Ev'one has their own style. Please don't under estimate yourself. You have a very funny (& nice) way of writing.

jenim thumbnail
Oh BTW, it's a very nice title for your story! 😊

Aanteek thumbnail
WoW Usha!!!!
Great start for a great story... 4 chapters on the first day WoW! excellent work...
Prakash and Charu look very cute... I also liked the broomstick...
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Usha,
Excellent start with our main character falling for the guy on their first
meeting...keep it up girl πŸ‘ πŸ‘

As Jenim said, dont underestimate youself , our forum is a great platform to
show our talents πŸ˜ƒ
madumithas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Usha

Exactly like others said every ones talent is unique. I loved that broomstick comparison. It was funny!

Keep it going sweetie!

Madhu