Other Topics

Miss ChinnaThirai - 2007

rhodes thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Santhoshi Crowned As Miss Chinnathirai 2007
[Tuesday, April 10, 2007]

Actress Santhoshi was adjudged the Miss Chinnathirai (small screen) at a beauty contest organized exclusively for small screen actresses in Chennai on Sunday.

Among those who took part in the pageant show included Santhoshi, Neelima, Neepa, Akila, Kajal, Shilpa, Aruna Devi and Aishwarya.

The judges included veteran actress Ambika, director Madhesh, actor Babloo, Dr Sharmila, fashion designers Abitha and Lavanya.

Santhoshi was crowned as Miss Small Screen by Bharath. Aishwarya was the first runner-up followed by Kajal.

The show was organized by actor Vishwa for Cosmic Town

For More Photos Pls visit

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/gallery/Events/1200 8.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jenim thumbnail
Thanks for the news and the link, Rhodes.

I also read somewhere that there's a major controversy going on with this. It seems most of the participants were from SunTV only and the other channels' actresses weren't given a chance to participate.

And to top it all, there were some money dealings when it came to deciding who would get the award. Don't know if this is true, but with SunTV having powers ev'where, anything is possible.

madumithas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Who is Santoshi? Which serial did she act in. From the pictures i cant really figure it out
usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well, madhu she comes in kalai as Arasi's daughter. Also, she came in vazhai as Venu Arnvaid's eldest daughter. She came in a few movies like jeiram.
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

i think preethi srinvasan should have took part in this pageant too. she is just as pretty as any other girl there.😊 not a big fan of santhoshi though, her acting in Jeyram still gives me nightmares.😆😆😆 and her character in Arasi is annoying.

usha_pooja thumbnail
yes BK i saw her in that serial. I clearly remember that.
dasa1 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: jenim

Thanks for the news and the link, Rhodes.

I also read somewhere that there's a major controversy going on with this. It seems most of the participants were from SunTV only and the other channels' actresses weren't given a chance to participate.

And to top it all, there were some money dealings when it came to deciding who would get the award. Don't know if this is true, but with SunTV having powers ev'where, anything is possible.

jenim, yesterday in jaya tv they showed a preview program for this show and they will be telecasting the actual show on next sunday.

The preview program was compered by preethi (nithila in bandham) and showed her interviewing various stars when they are in the rehersals.Deepak is practising dance steps and was interviewed as well as neelima (rekha in kolangal) ,pooja and several others.

Looks like the actual show will be very interesting.

jenim thumbnail
Thanks for the info, Dasa.

I was hoping that SunTV would have bought the rights for this show, so we (in the US) can watch it. But alas.. this time Jaya TV seems to have grabbed it. Paavam atleast once in a while, some other TV channel should get a chance, right?
Lucky you, that you'd get to watch it on Sunday. 😊

usha_pooja thumbnail
YH DASA I AGREE WITH U. LUCKY BUDDY. NITHILA INTERVIEWING WILL BE INTESTING TO WATCH.
Venky_Venky thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
jenim is right in his intuition .. this whole awards has been a big sham..
its a joke and twisted dirt being strewn around ..
the sole person behim it has been Vishwa.. some disgusting serial actor it seems ...

more of his fraudulent activities in kimudam, and other tamil magazines...