Something about India-Forums

vijay thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hi Friends,

I was just going through the Alexa Traffic Rank to check how we fare compared to the different sites on Indian Television and it was really nice to see India Forums popularity graph going so high.

And its just because of the relentless & untiring efforts of our dedicated team of Coolbies, Global Moderators, Moderators, Viewbies & Admin Group and ofcourse all the members of India Forums cause its due to them we are have reached here.

Many times it happens with us that we want to thank someone but never really make it. So I would like to take this opportunity to give my special thanks to you 😊 (yes its you!!!) for being such a nice friend and an India Forums member.

Have a look at how we fare compared to other sites as per Alexa (an Amazon.com company) Traffic Rank shows on a 6 months scale:

India-Forums / SetIndia

India-Forums / IndianTelevision

India-Forums / Indya.com

Now get prepared for the launch of India-Forums Telly Awards and a new contest 😊.

Cheers,
Vijay

Edited by vijay - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HUMM thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Wow Vijay, This is gr8.. Thanks a lot to our members for putting in quality post and excellent discussions.πŸ‘

Also special thanks to our Development Group.πŸ˜›

Well India-Forums is truely India's No.1 Television Site and surely one day will be the World's No.1 Television Site😳

Guys as you know 3 out of the 4 sites mentioned are big sites and are  production houses sites and have lots guests and Tv fans and India-Forums leaving them behind is a gr8 feeling.

Lastly,

Selina thumbnail
Congrats to you Vijay and all of IF. Hope IF reaches even greater heights. πŸ‘πŸ‘
newkidontheblok thumbnail
Hey vijay thanks a lot but why
you wanna thank me i am
surprised you people thnking me
well its really gr8 and india forum's
rock three cheers to india forums.
Love
newkid
Mrs.Brett Lee thumbnail
Oh my god I am shocked. I am still shocked to see my name. India-forums is the best. Btw Vijay bro will u tell me y am i thanked for? Yes three cheers for i-f. Hip hip hurray.
greatmaratha thumbnail
Thats really great news. Vijay... and the new feature installed is really cool... it has given such a personal touch to the whole thing...  πŸ‘

I agree, the statement INDIA FORUMS IS ADDICTIVE. LOG IN AT UR OWN RISK  is so true...
aahisthaa thumbnail

vijay bro,its bcoz of u n not me😊.plz take ur thanks backπŸ˜ƒ n i wont talk 2 u if u thank me another time.πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜³πŸ‘HATS OFF 2 VIJAY BROπŸ‘πŸ˜³

Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail

😲

You are most Welcome Vijay!😊 ----( I don't know what else to say, coz I don't know what I did!,jis ka Thanks aap bol rahye ho!😳)

Sahi Kaha Priyanka, IF is Addictive, and this is the reason it is climbing in upward direction, every minute.

Congrats to Vijay and All the Members of this Family!😊

Edited by Ms. Bholi Bhali - 18 years ago
kaleidoscope thumbnail

Wow! Thats a great news...Vijay!

Congratulations to everyone..keep up the good work!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

3 cheers to IF........

Hip hip Hurray

Hip hip Hurray

Hip hip Hurray

Vijay, thanks a lot for taking so much care for each member on this forum........you simply are the best....πŸ‘