Fashion and Beauty

Do you ever...?

Parachute. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
πŸ˜ƒ Hey peeps!

Do u guys look in the mirror loads when ur reli pleased with what ur wearing...or think u look reli nicee? πŸ˜‰ Call me vain but I do that soo often...especially when I m going out

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Reema_J thumbnail
I do it too... I just look in the mirror a lot, period! πŸ˜† 😳 I guess I am always pleased with my outfit and so on! πŸ˜• 😳
Tearðrops thumbnail
Hehe, Nah i don't really look in the mirror too much even if i am pleased with what i'm wearing. My family probably knows what i look like more than me lol.
kitty468 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
obessed with a mirror, i dont look that great but i find myself infront of the mirror for hrs together. i do stupid things, like wen u r a kid dressing up i still do it, wearing my roomates clothes n generally dancing abt.   
remixrulz thumbnail
OH..mirror..mirror..mirror..i need dat thing 24X7... lukin good or not..i need it...
If im lukin not so good...i need it to make maself look amazing.. n if im lukin amazin..i need it to stare at myself n giv myself compliments 😳 πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Parachute. thumbnail
πŸ˜† Hahah jokes...I think its just a girl thing 😳 ...I remember dressing up in my mums dupattas and just psing and dancing in front of the mirror πŸ˜† (btw this was YEARS ago! 😳 πŸ˜‰ )
remixrulz thumbnail

Originally posted by: niya

πŸ˜† Hahah jokes...I think its just a girl thing 😳 ...I remember dressing up in my mums dupattas and just psing and dancing in front of the mirror πŸ˜† (btw this was YEARS ago! 😳 πŸ˜‰ )

oh lol...i used to do dat too.. i think i was in 5 or 6th...wen i used to wear ma mum's dupatta n her earrungs n high heels(cud neva forget those)..n pose in front of d mirror(ofcourse wen mum wasnt at homeπŸ˜†πŸ˜³)

Parachute. thumbnail
Originally posted by: remixrulz

oh lol...i used to do dat too.. i think i was in 5 or 6th...wen i used to wear ma mum's dupatta n her earrungs n high heels(cud neva forget those)..n pose in front of d mirror(ofcourse wen mum wasnt at homeπŸ˜†πŸ˜³)

πŸ˜† Well...I guess its a part of everyones growing up them...xcept boys maybe πŸ˜› ...can u imagine itt?? πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
bollycrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
loll!!!! hehe.. i do it toooo!!!! its reeli bad! no wonder i take so much more time to get ready than anyone else in the house!!! πŸ˜†

as for the dressing up wen ur little... i did it more with my mum's makeup πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ws soo funny! now tht i think bak to it 😳 πŸ˜†
Tearðrops thumbnail
Originally posted by: niya

πŸ˜† Well...I guess its a part of everyones growing up them...xcept boys maybe πŸ˜› ...can u imagine itt?? πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

The guys are just a step behind! I mean looking in the mirror all day - not the dressing up thing.