NEW Harry Potter Book!!!

Pindai thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hey, I'm glad they added a Harry Potter section,😃 these series of books haver been my favorite since they have been released! I also like the movies by warner bros. I think the next movie, Harry Potter & the Goblet of Fire will be the best one yet, because we will get to see diverse cultures and an official quidditch cup match between Ireland & Bulgaria! (I think that the Quidditch scenes are the best in the movies ) 

Oh yeah, by the way J.K Rowling has released the name of her next Harry Potter book which is going to be called............

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince!

***Which Harry Potter book is your favorite? And Why?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KK_lassi thumbnail

I have read till now 3 series..so i still have none as the best. But all the three books are awesome. But till now 3rd book was good. ( It has lots of pages to read compared to 1 & 2 parts).

Is Half blood Prince- going to be released in 2005 end?

Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
No release date has been announced by J K Rowling as yet but yes, there've been rumours that  HBP 'll be released in the middle of 2005........We r keeping our fingers crossed that JKR's door opens this Christmas and she tells us the release date..........But may be it won't happen at all.
Morgoth thumbnail

Well, I've heard that the release date for the HBP will be announced in January...So probably on New Year's day. I'm doubtful that it will be Christmas...but, one can always hope!

My favourite book out of the 5 so far is Prisoner of Azkaban...because it is the one book where many new things are revealed and there are so many interesting additions in it...like the Time-turner, Buckbeak, Sirius, etc.

loveneha_r thumbnail

This is gonna be bad news but im pretty sure its right.....i read like 2 months back in an article in some magazine that  J.K.Rowling has finished the first chapter of the book!😕...so iguess its gonna be a long wait for this book...and she said its gonna be the same size as Odrer of the Phoenix!!

My fav book was chamber of secrets with lockhart...it was really funny...i loved order of phoenix too but harry was too angry in it...

Monaji thumbnail

I loved all the Harry Potter books....

The best ones according to me are book 3 and 4.
I was sort of disappointed with book 5... All the things that Harry likes was deprived from him here... I felt a bit sad, confused after reading it......
Especially wht was revealed abt James Potter