FACIAL HAIR!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!

Posted: 17 years ago

I have tried waxing which doubles your hair later on so you hae to keep doing it again and again! and also makes ur skin loose in longer term!

I have tried bleaching but it leads to discolouration in you skin. for example, your normal skin tone would be 1 colour and the part where I beached would be colour brown!

I consulted a few dermatologists for Laser hair removal and IPL (Intense Pulsuated Light) another hair removal technique, it would remove my hair in few months but within that treatment  a part of it means I WOULD HAVE TO SHAVE! and it is EXPENSIVE!!!!!!!

So could someone please advice me on some other treatments if y'all know of any.

Hair removal creams? but they also make your hair double when it grows back.
Beauty does come at a price, it can be a pain!
srry i can't really help you...i don't have to do much...but none of these work for you?
maan yeah same here ..being a teenager is really tuff !! but hey my mums a beautician and who said that waxing doubles your ahir thats false iv been doing waxing for like 3 years and im 15 and my hair are getting less and less i shaved on my legs and what vi got now are spots and when i wax dots appear and its really upsetting but my mum said if i carry on waxing the hair will get thinner and get back to normal so never!! shave!! liek i did but also beong an asian its awful we ahve soo much air like i have friends who have hair on their bakc and stomach im not that bad i dont have any on my back just a bit at the top ..and very very light hair on mu stomach which i wax it off so thats no problem but because im a teenager does anyone know ..iv heared later on in the teenage eyars we start getting hair on our breasts is tha tru!!!! because if it is im soo dreading it !!! but carry on waxing my mum started when she was little and now she doesnt have any hair on her les no more all gone !! with wax 😃
@johmandbipasha its a different thing though on our face. When waxing on face the hair comes out double but finer! Thats what has happened with me and thas why I stopped waxing on my face and its so annoyin i use bleach but it leads to discolouration and i consulted some dermatologists and with the laser hair and removal and IPL (iNTENSE pULSUATED LIGHT) TREAatment i would have to shave in between ON MY FACE! WHICH IS SCARY!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by ~*MaNnU*~

try sum besann 😛

what hahah never heard before

so how do i apply the besan on my face

will the hair go away just like that...no pain?? is it true 😳

Originally posted by Shariefah

what hahah never heard before

so how do i apply the besan on my face

will the hair go away just like that...no pain?? is it true 😳

im not really that  sure......that much buh my sister does it all the timer haha..i think she mixes it wid....yogurt and haldi...and applies it to her..face..and lets it dry...and rubbs it off..
u have to rub it off..bcuz the hair on ur face....sticks to the dry besan..and cumz off....if u use it regularlyy...
it also litens up ur sskinn

if u wnat i cud make sure for u😊.

http://www.indiaparenting.com/faqs/beauty/unwanted_hair.shtm l
try this it may help 😛

Originally posted by kieraknightley1

@johmandbipasha its a different thing though on our face. When waxing on face the hair comes out double but finer! Thats what has happened with me and thas why I stopped waxing on my face and its so annoyin i use bleach but it leads to discolouration and i consulted some dermatologists and with the laser hair and removal and IPL (iNTENSE pULSUATED LIGHT) TREAatment i would have to shave in between ON MY FACE! WHICH IS SCARY!!!!!!!!!!

oh yup yeah tru but you know you should never wax on your face it loosens it up maan i have alot of faicla hair but i cream it off i havnt noticed that it doubles your hair but its really anoying ebacsue they grow quicker!!😭

Originally posted by ~*MaNnU*~

im not really that  sure......that much buh my sister does it all the timer haha..i think she mixes it wid....yogurt and haldi...and applies it to her..face..and lets it dry...and rubbs it off..
u have to rub it off..bcuz the hair on ur face....sticks to the dry besan..and cumz off....if u use it regularlyy...
it also litens up ur sskinn

if u wnat i cud make sure for u😊.

yup pleaseee could you find out for me!!