DAN RADCLIFFE QUOTES

-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

😆 A LITTLE DAN HUMOUR
Daniel, who had come straight from the Harry Potter set, was asked about Harry's scar, "I see no scar, are you really the boy who defeated the Dark One?" asked Stephen Fry. Daniel replied "Yes, but I've left it in the dressing room".

😉 ON THE DAVID LETTERMAN SHOW
"Carson Daly said to me 'Look outside'," so I went out, and there was this girl with a huge plank saying, 'Nothing could come between me and Harry Potter.' And she was wearing nothing but a towel!"

😊 What spell would he cast on someone
"If I liked them, it would be a spell where I'd give them a special power, like invisibility. If I didn't like them, I'd probably make them really embarrassed.

😛 What magical power would Daniel like to have
"Invisibility, so I could sneak into top-secret meetings and stuff.

😳 About memorizing lines
"After I read a script about three times, it sinks into my head. With Harry Potter, it took about six times because it was a lot bigger.

😊 About getting the part of Harry Potter
"I was in the bath. It was David Heyman the film's producer who called, and he told my dad. He rushed upstairs and told me, and I started to cry -- out of joy, or course!"

😃 The crowd screamed his name as soon as he arrived at the premiere
"It's surreal to have everyone shouting my name, but everybody on the set and everybody here has made it feel so easy for me."

😳 About Favorite Subject in School
"I like science and I love gym. Oh, and I like art, but I'm really bad at it. I'm just a terrible drawer. I can't draw a circle. Even with a ruler, I can't draw a straight line."

😆 Dan says about acting
" I might like to be an actor, but there are loads of other things I'm interested in as well, like music and writing and sports. I want to keep my options open."

😃 What is one of the worst things about fame?
"If I had to pick one it's writing the autographs," Dan says, " It's not the actual writing of the autographs but the fact that my name is too long. I'm going to try work to get a quicker signature." Now he signs his name "Dan R."

😊 Where were you when you found out you got the part?
In the bathtub. My dad came in and said, "Guess who they want to play Harry Potter?" I think I said the name of another actor, because I was sure it wasn't me. Then he said, "No, it's you," and I started to cry with joy. That night, I woke up at 2 in the morning and woke up mom and dad and asked, "Am I dreaming? Will I really play Harry Potter?"

😃 You spent months with costars Rupert Grint and Emma Watson making the film. How did the three of you get along?
We bonded just like our characters. We all really like each other. The train-compartment scenes were the most fun, because it was just me, Rupert and Emma, surrounded by sweets, just laughing and joking the whole time.

😊 Robbie Coltrane says you three were constantly playing practical jokes on him. Are you willing to confess?
Yes, I admit we did pull a few pranks. The hair and makeup lady had a label-making machine, and we printed out loads of labels that said "Kick me." Actually, it was my idea, and I typed them out, but Emma actually stuck them on Robbie's back. It took several kicks before Robbie figured out what was happening. Then I got Robbie's cell phone and changed the language on the menu from English to Turkish. Fortunately, he has a pretty good sense of humor.

😳 Which of Harry's magical powers would you like to have?
Invisibility. That would be so cool just to go anywhere without people seeing you. You could sneak into rock concerts and films and stuff. And I'd like to have Hagrid's three-head dog, because then nobody would try to fight me. I think I'd love to be a wizard in Harry's world, even though you have to face a lot of danger.

😳 Do you believe in magic?
I've always believed in magic, a hundred percent. I'm fascinated by it.

😉 What's it like seeing yourself as an action figure?
It can feel a bit weird. You know, thinking that people are going to be....playing with you! And the closest I've ever been to an action figure is chewing on them.

😃 Daniel Comments on the filming of HPCS that will be coming out in theaters in November 15 2002 :
"It's been such a blast, because Rupert Grint, who plays Ron, and I were suspended way up in the air for a week."

"Ron's funnier than Robin Williams. The hard thing is not to laugh when the camera is rolling."

"It's good to be back filming. I just put on my glasses and then I became Harry again."
>>

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KK_lassi thumbnail
Thanks Misha so much! you do know how to treat Harry potter fans!!😉
Morgoth thumbnail