please help today 15th itself.URGENT

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago
hai all. actually iam looking for an admission for my son in cbse school for class 6th. he attended one in cbse schooland got selected. but to shift there the rent of the house is nearlly 5000 and the advance is ten times the rent. the schoolfees is about 1500 per month and the donation is about 20000. that is nearly 200000 we have to spend per year. that school is well known for the english subjuct and the third in the state. whereas my son is not so fluent in english. after the test they have given him conditional admission i.e. if he does not get above 60% we have to withdraw him from school. this is wht is disgusting. another school which is near our place,i.e. 13 km. from our place is a matriculation school which is also good at academics but not as good as cbse. i am really confused. if i choose the previous one it wud be nearer for my husbands office too. but the school itself has given conditional admission, where as for the other school we have to shift our place nearby but it will be far off for my husband to go to his office, nearly 60km per day to and fro.

can IF freinds advise me for my problems today itself because tommorow is the entrance test for my son in the second school.

THANKS
Posted: 16 years ago
JHJL videos on ZSHARE cannot be opened and viewed by me and I really do want to see the last two episodes. I wonder if NOMI could get these videos through Putfile or amchimast ,etc. This is for all other shows also. none of the files of ZSHARE can be opened by me. I have also got our IT friends on this but nothing doing. I would be really grateful since I cannot watch the JHJL shows late night.
thanks in advance
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi...So what happened then?

If you live in the UK and your son is in Year. 6...I'm sure there would be many others schools nearby for your son! Well comprehensive schools anyway...Why do you want to to send him to a private school? Comprehensive schools will have to accept any student that applies, just as long as they have vacancies!