Viruddh - Har Rishta Ek Kurukshetra (Virrudh)

Virrudh - Suggestion/Comments/Help Desk - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

docnalini thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
hi shruti ,
            yes ,he was in dum now i remember .he shud become the next sharukh, what do u say .
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
@docnalini:Sushant is a nice actor & i believe that talent never goes waste & someday an actor's efforts is paid off.Sushant is getting lot of appreciation ofr his role as Sushant Sharma in Virrudh.

Shruti Edited by Manoj_Tina fan - 17 years ago
docnalini thumbnail
hi shruti,
     i am not so good at hindi,i can undestand everything ,apart from hindi i dont watch any other language,but i didnt unsestand the poetry writen by shalini in todays eisode ,please tell me the meaning of that poetry ,please .thanx.
shruti thumbnail
@docnalini:I don't rem the peom that well but if anyone can write in Hindi i can surely translate it for you.

Shruti
Shariefah thumbnail
@ shru: hey honey i just mentioned  banner contest because member's posted their thoughts here and they want it......i know show just started....but its never to soon right.....as you see members are excited about it 😳 ...if still you have doubt let's wait 2-3 weeks more.....

Idea for future: this show is about politics, corruption and male dominance.....we can start something related to this..sometime in future 😉 Edited by Shariefah - 17 years ago
Angelic_A thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
umm Shurti said she's organizing the banner contest can't wait to see the banners.. 😃
apsara thumbnail
hi guys

can anyone tell me the title song of this soap by AR Rahman? i really like it and will buy it once someone can tell me the name.

thanks!!

dipa
Shariefah thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: apsara

hi guys

can anyone tell me the title song of this soap by AR Rahman? i really like it and will buy it once someone can tell me the name.

thanks!!

dipa

it is from the movie GURU and the title is "Tere Bina"

sha

indiaforumrulz thumbnail
I am a big fan of Sinha who has a minister role in Virrudh, please tell me his real name as fast as possible.

Jay
shruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: indiaforumrulz

I am a big fan of Sinha who has a minister role in Virrudh, please tell me his real name as fast as possible.

Jay

The actor who essays the character of Sinha he real name is Govind Namdeo.

Shruti