Harry Potter

THE AMPLIFIED GUIDE TO SUMMER

-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

Transcript of an interview with Dan on "The Amplified Guide to Summer" (FUSE Music Channel - USA), 28th July 2004.
Announcer: One of the most anticipated movies this summer is the third Harry Potter movie. Word on the street is that this one's going to be a little bit scarier and even better than the first two. Alright, let's check it out.

Scene: Snape entering the classroom.

Dan: In the third book, Harry finds out a lot of things about his parents.

Scene: Harry and Lupin on the bridge.

Dan: And Harry's basically becoming a teenager. All teenagers kind of have a lot of problems but Harry is majorly screwed up in this one.

Scene: Harry and Snape in the classroom.

Dan: He starts off almost in the same state of mind as he did in the second, of being very self-assured, but that gradually kind of vanishes: he faints when he sees something called a Dementor.

Assorted scenes from trailer.

Dan: The third film is incredibly intense emotionally. It's a lot darker and he's a lOT ANGRIER

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KK_lassi thumbnail

Waiting for this movie to come on DVD.............waiting.....waiting...

in the mean time...reading..reading hp3

Monaji thumbnail

Don't read the book just before you see the movie.....

U wont enjoy the movie... especially the 3rd movie...

I did this blunder....

Morgoth thumbnail

Well, you have to treat the movie separately and not compare it with the book...otherwise, enjoyment is somewhat diminished...

jammy thumbnail
Yeah please dont compare the movies to book, especially the 3rd one which is alot diffrent from the book, I was disappointed when i watched it for the first time , I kept comparing. 😕

But then luckly i was able to go the second time also (free passes😉) and I was able to enjoy it with the clean mind.

Jammy.