Quick fix - Headache remedies

Tearðrops thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

In your opinion, Are there any sure-fire ways to cure a headache? If so, what works best?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

friend_125 thumbnail
i dont know about this. i get a very severe headache,it lasts for about 2-3days
desi_chick05 thumbnail

advil😳i dont knw where i would be widout it😆

&  i heard putting a cold damp cloth over ur forehead works too😕 =)

friend_125 thumbnail
ya karela juice is very helpful in curing many many diseases like-diabeties,skin problems,skin diseases n removes toxins from our body.
friend_125 thumbnail
but iam confused !!! we shud put cold or warm napkin?????????plz tell. iam a very severe patient of headache.
sareeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: friend_125

but iam confused !!! we shud put cold or warm napkin?????????plz tell. iam a very severe patient of headache.

Hi there, you mentioned you get servere headaches lasting more than day , a day at the least.

I do suffer from them too, and it was diagnosed as migraine for me. It starts as a dull throb on the right side of the head, over the right eye or at the back of head and then increases. Also my vision blurrs if the headache increases ,and even hearing is well, affected, as in , its all hazy and muffled... if the headache is very severe . If these are the symtoms, may be you wanna cehck with the doctor once, to confirm its migraine and take appropriate diet precautions.

I was suggested to avoid a few thngs in my diet , like chocolates, fizzy drinks and fast food, like burgers and Pizzas.... I do eat by in very minimal quantities... next to none.

Do drink a lot of water.... it really helps... it works for me always... a sure shot ... way! Keep drinking water... on and off...

Also , a good nights sleep and take care not to oversleep, coz that affects your diet routine.

Make sure you eat at regular intervals and are never hungry for too long.

As for the hot and cold napkin, which ever gives a instant relief. I use a hot napkin on my head , when it is severe and it really helps... ebb the pain!

Hope that helps...

Coz for me taking care of these.... I have been able to control the headaches , but nevertheless when I do get... I jus apply some balm and sleep ... 😊

Edited by sareeta - 17 years ago