Virginia Tech rampage - Condolences - Page 2

Posted: 17 years ago
Terrible incident..I could not even read in the news..Very unfortunate incident.

A picture of shooting suspect Cho Seung-hui taken from his Green Card. in www.cnn.com
My deepest sympathy to all those brilliant people who lost their lives. I pray to almighty to give their families strength and courage to face the most difficult situations of their lives.
My deepest condolences to the two Indian families, I just cannot imagine their loss.
God Bless
Niti
I live in the DC metro area, and remember as well how we all felt when the sniper terrorised this area... My heart goes out to all the victims and their families. May their souls rest in peace..

Im very sorry to hear this horrific and terriying incident. Let their souls rest in piece. The link below shows the people who has died including the person who killed those people:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2007170662,00.html

Edited by usha_pooja - 17 years ago
It's a very horrible and sad tragedy. My deepest condolences go to the victim's family and friends and may God give them the strength during this difficulty time. May their soul rest in peace.

I am not after put the blame on somebody but according to the newspapers, the first shouting happened at 7 o clock and the second was around 9.26 pm so the campus administration could have done something more to evacuate the whole university. It wouldn't take 2hours to evacuate.

33 people was shot and killed. I hope the government will make some action regarding the gun and weapon sales and law in US. They should seriously do something with their weapon politics to control it, that why so many violence, gang problems, ghettoes, school massacre etc than in many other countries according to the statistics.
Well said Meli & Bonheur.

It is high time US Govt tighten the laws esp in weapon. The last time it happened in Concubine(?) and the Amish community. That itself should have waken up the authorities, but few years later it is still happening.

My heartfelt condolences to the families of the victims for the loss of their loved ones. I pray that their souls rest in peace.

I am also praying for the soul of the attacker for he needs it.
I am not able to push aside the black feeling of 33 cold bodies lying in a morgue. I am just lucky to have got up from my bed this morning alive!!! What motivated that young boy to commit an act like this?? why, oh God, why??
The answer is only known to the boy himself Rojapoo.

I wonder what sorry state of mind he must have been to pull the trigger.   ðŸ˜”
I was watching CNN y'day full on this breaking news. It's a very horrible and deep tragedy. My deepest condolences for the victims' family. May God give them strength during this hardship. Let us pray for their soul rest in peace.

30 people were shot, an Indian from Tamilnadu is also in the list.

It is indeed an unfortunate incident. I was driving, listening to Boortz in the radio. at first it did not hit me. I had got used to hearing someone shooting someone on every day news. As the news unfolded, I relaized what happened. My god, young people with so many dreams and people with so much to do.... how can this ever happen??
May god give the folks strength to get thru this.