Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madumithas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
dasa1 thumbnail
It is very unfortunate and very sad to see innocent lives lost.

I suppose I am right in saying that this is all mainly because of guns being so freely available in US.

Wonder when US government will have the courage to root out the freely available gun culture specially when their lobby is so strong!
patraj thumbnail
Well, its not going to happen in this centry for sure! Because the people here are so used to yielding guns that they are unwilling to let go of the previlege!

Pat
spain thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This world is truly pathetic. I remember Satish's words at the Muhurtham forum, regarding actress Vaishnavi's sad demise: "people will keep killing themselves and others and there is nothing we can do about it." How true and sad.

My heartfelt prayers and condolences to those who lost their lives in this incident, which also happens to be the worst institution shoot-out massacre in US history.
My sympathies are with their respective family members and loved ones.

The killer was apparently a loner. Hardly spoke, hardly smiled, ate alone. It seems he was against the rich and affluent Americans and disliked women. A couple of female colleagues said he had stalked them. His creative writings submitted for class assignments showed violent and bizarre writings. Apparently, he left all kinds of clues everywhere but no one took it so seriously. And now everyone is shocked and grief-stricken.

Such students are unable to adjust to their new cultural and work environment. It is an adjustment disorder that needed some good counselling.

Prof. Loganathan it seems called his parents in India a day before he died. And years back, he had jokingly told his family members that if anything had happened to him while in Virginina, he would like to be buried at the campus site.

Isn't life so peculiar?
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hi there is a thread in the main section also...those who are interested...just have look ...

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/598106

Edited by atina - 17 years ago
jenim thumbnail
What a wonderful teacher Prof.Dr.Loganathan must have been! What a great loss!

Please click on the 'biography' link listed in his section.
http://www.cee.vt.edu/index.php?module=10&item=1&id=1&do=vie w&news=45

Hosanna thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Three months have rolled by. I pray that time is healing  those in bereavement! Edited by Hosanna - 16 years ago
usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
same here buddy. I feel sorry for the innocent people lives lost. In this tragic and horrific incident.