Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cool_pooja thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Well if he likes u, and u like the guy too, i think u shud go out wid him. If she is your best friend, then im sure sure she will understand. However just remember that no guy is more important then ur girlfriends! 😳
$weet n $xc thumbnail
if he likes u den go wiv him tel ur mate dat because if he doesnt like her n turns her down shes gna be made a fool
THiNKiN OF YOU thumbnail
@ both of you- yea but my friend is gonna tell me to go but shell still be sad and mad on the inside
cool_pooja thumbnail
She will be but if she goes wid him instead, v all know its not gonna work out and ur feelings for him will just be increased. Its not that u have to choose b/w ur frnd and him. If she is ur frnd, she wud understand. You can even find her a date to prom so dat she has a date too and maybe she might even fall for that date also!! πŸ˜† However if she goes wid dis guy, in the long run, she would be hurt and mad. 😊
CherryPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
see!!!!!! u r saying that that guy is ur best friend and moreover has some feelings for u....... and remember this guy has offered u to go to dance with him, not your friend. so in this case, should u not think about ur best friend and his request?????? just for another good friend of urs, why should u reject his kind offer?????? i know that girl would get hurt, but now its ur call. if she is really a good friend then she would understand. u can tell her this: "see, i really care for u, but what can i do? i can't even reject offer from my best friend........ he would get hurt and i cant even afford to do that, but still if u really think i shouldn't go for a dance and break his heart, then just for u (as i really care for u) i can even do that; now u only tell me what should i do????"
THiNKiN OF YOU thumbnail

Originally posted by: CherryPrincess

see!!!!!! u r saying that that guy is ur best friend and moreover has some feelings for u....... and remember this guy has offered u to go to dance with him, not your friend. so in this case, should u not think about ur best friend and his request?????? just for another good friend of urs, why should u reject his kind offer?????? i know that girl would get hurt, but now its ur call. if she is really a good friend then she would understand. u can tell her this: "see, i really care for u, but what can i do? i can't even reject offer from my best friend........ he would get hurt and i cant even afford to do that, but still if u really think i shouldn't go for a dance and break his heart, then just for u (as i really care for u) i can even do that; now u only tell me what should i do????"

πŸ˜†that would make her so mad and emotional!

but trust me, shed be like saying all this crap like noo! i wanan go with him!😑

cool_pooja thumbnail
I understand what you are going through but she has to understand. bec even if she goes wid him, in the long run, it wunt work out. 😊
-Pinky- thumbnail
Originally posted by: THiNKiN OF YOU

πŸ˜†that would make her so mad and emotional!

but trust me, shed be like saying all this crap like noo! i wanan go with him!😑

well i f i were you i wouldn't go out with the guy and my friend wouldn't go with the guy either.because for me friendship comes first ..and if shes my true friends she wudnt go with him after i say no to him.but ur situation is kindof different cuz no offense or anything but ur friend doesn't sound like a true friend.see a true friend wouldn't say something like "noo i wanna go with him" thats just selfish!so if she doesn't care about u then..you shouldn't either.
THiNKiN OF YOU thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Pinky-

well i f i were you i wouldn't go out with the guy and my friend wouldn't go with the guy either.because for me friendship comes first ..and if shes my true friends she wudnt go with him after i say no to him.but ur situation is kindof different cuz no offense or anything but ur friend doesn't sound like a true friend.see a true friend wouldn't say something like "noo i wanna go with him" thats just selfish!so if she doesn't care about u then..you shouldn't either.

my name is pinky too!! well my pet name is...πŸ˜†

wicked!

well i have a feeling she already knows about it...cause she wont stop talking about it and every day shes like omg i wanna go to grad with him!