Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Pinky- thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by: THiNKiN OF YOU

my name is pinky too!! well my pet name is...😆

wicked!

well i have a feeling she already knows about it...cause she wont stop talking about it and every day shes like omg i wanna go to grad with him!

ohh so you haven't told her yet?well first tell her that ur going with him and see how she reacts.if she acts all mean then just go ahead n go with the guy..but if she understands n seem to be happy for you but u no shes rly hurt inside then is it rly worth breaking a friendship for a guy? u no wut i mean?but its ur decision at the end of the day.

lolz cool my i-f name is pinky
😃
CherryPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
well, see u r really young to understand this....... but in this mean world believe me no one thinks for u and no one would for eternity not ur husband, not ur friends, not ur boyfriend apart from ur parents...... it's just a time they are nice to u, are ur friends, but when u leave them, u wouldn't even mind.

so all i mean to say is this!!!!!!!!!! it's high time u start thinking for urself!!!! i had got friends with whom i used to hang out for 4 years day and night...... they really cared for me, and i cared for them...... but u dont know what time really does to u..... all these friends only broke my trust as if it was just made of glass...... itne tukde kiye ki ab to friendship naam ke word se mera to bharosa uth gaya hai..... now even though i talk to them, and they talk to me...... none of us care for each other as much as we used to.....

i m telling u my story just to make u realize that don't sacrifice everything for ur friend, esp if she can't think for u...... and as i told u before, i would suggest u to think about that guy who is ur best friend, not about this girl..... if it is true that she knows that guy asked u to go with him and u also think about him and still if she is trying to emotionally blackmail u! then she is not at all worth to be ur friend!!!!!!!

ok, just ask urself one question???? do u really think if that girl was at ur place, she could have dared or even thought to sacrifice that guy for u???????? if ur answer to this question is NO then u know what u should do........

THINK about YOURSELF dear. high time!!!!!!!!! agar tum duniya ke bare me itna sochoge to duniya itni achchi nahi........kachcha chaba jayegi wo tumhe!!!!!!