karankittu thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
hey im a GCSE student and at firts i wa sgetting all straight A's but suddenly only ins cienc eiv jumped to a D😭 im soo shoekd and stressed pelase help me my tecaher is rubbished iv complianed about him but sitll hes not impoved i nee dhelp in science pleaseee help sumone i dont know what to do i do try luking in books and on intervet but its not as same as sumone explaining!! how can science be made easy to elarn?😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Science isn't easy at all! I hated it at GCSE. I ended up getting a C so am happy with that...Don't worry just make notes and stuff from revision guides might help 😊
karankittu thumbnail

Originally posted by: no1TDfan

first question is what science do u do is it double or triple?? and which exam board?????

i do double award and my exam award is edexcel

bugs_bunny thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i'm doing the sme and i find it really hard to learn! 😕 esp when GCSEs start in a few weeks!!

just try and understand what u are reading and do specimen papaers on the net!

good luck!
karankittu thumbnail

Originally posted by: bugs_bunny

i'm doing the sme and i find it really hard to learn! 😕 esp when GCSEs start in a few weeks!!

just try and understand what u are reading and do specimen papaers on the net!

good luck!

im not doign anythign on the net 😭 i dont know any godo webites except for bbc.co.uk/revision one thats all they gave us at school

bugs_bunny thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: johnandbipasha

im not doign anythign on the net 😭 i dont know any godo webites except for bbc.co.uk/revision one thats all they gave us at school

yea.. i use that. also go to edexcel site and u can get free exam papers on there with answers. u can also go to WHSmith and buy exam papers!

karankittu thumbnail
Originally posted by: bugs_bunny

yea.. i use that. also go to edexcel site and u can get free exam papers on there with answers. u can also go to WHSmith and buy exam papers!

yes i have but the thing is ym science teache ris rubbish now its not the same as sumone explaining is is it :( im soo confused

karankittu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Super~Star~Sri

If you want someone to explain things to you, then you can ask you're parents to arrange for a home tutor or tell your parents to phone the scince department and you're parents can explain that you're not learning anything.

Are you in Yr10 or 11???

Super~Star~Sri 😃

yes im in year 10

Sarz thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Umm i dont know how it works in Uk.We do CXCx here...very similar to GCSE.I wanna ask if you lot have a choice to do science subs or is it compulsory subjects?? Cuz if u really wanna be gud at science u have to like it..
Alhumdulilah i find Bio and Chem easy.but physics..at first i found it soo tough..Try to first understand everything u read.then memorize it.
For Bio our teacher advise us to make revision cards..Try to get the most important stuff like the definations and other stuff on few cards..It helps for bio becuase biology is subject that has chunks of info..and if u jus memorize its not going to help.
For physics..I make notes and right down examples for calculation..it helps..