Discuss Cartoon Net. And Nick here. - Page 6

Posted: 16 years ago
yup zoey101 gonna get over!
poor jamie.....
ok, I skimmed through this thread..All 8 pages. And NO ONE talked about "Avatar: The last airbender" ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜• Is that possible that no one likes the Avatar series๐Ÿ˜ฒ!!!

Originally posted by MNMS

ok, I skimmed through this thread..All 8 pages. And NO ONE talked about "Avatar: The last airbender" ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜• Is that possible that no one likes the Avatar series๐Ÿ˜ฒ!!!

uuummmmmm......i really dunno wat it is.....i just like DnJ on nick!๐Ÿ˜•

...Yeah i watch avatar ... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

They already filmed the last episode of zoey 101 in september ..will miss it
oooh I love Avtaar...and Zoey..really sad that is going to be over.. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

BTW they're having this Road to Goodbye Zoey on Nick where they show cute moments between Zoey and Chase...its very cute ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by liz123

Its ending---Jamie finished her 4th season which is still in the process of desicon wheter it will be shown---they r thiking of doing a zoey show involving s::

maybe๐Ÿ˜•

hey guys just watched Goodbye Zoey..must say all the actors were just fabulous in it..espically Chase..he was just so perfect and the scene was soooo awesome the way they showed Zoey finally finding out that Chase loves her ๐Ÿ˜ณ

but the ending was weird...because they ended it there๐Ÿ˜•

Edited by Tani91 - 16 years ago
Originally posted by Tani91

hey guys just watched Goodbye Zoey..must say all the actors were just fabulous in it..espically Chase..he was just so perfect and the scene was soooo awesome the way they showed Zoey finally finding out that Chase loves her ๐Ÿ˜ณ

but the ending was weird...because they ended it there๐Ÿ˜•

thats the ending!!!!!!?????..whoa.....

yeah the ending really wasnt great i was like uhhh is that itt? ๐Ÿ˜ณ lol but i mean it was good!
It was what we all were waiting for since so long. I mean zoey finaly came to know chase loves her. I hope the show is not canceled cause i so want to watch what happens next.

Season 4 is already filmed so it should be aired