Game-horror story

Posted: 17 years ago

hello everyone😊

i thought of a game in which we all will complete a horror story by posting  lines.if the story gets over then we can start a new one.so what says everyone????

well iam starting the story.this story is of a girl- GEHNA who lives in a village with her father[babuji] ,mother[amma] and one sister[chamki] and one younger brother[chotu] and she,s also having a boyfriend- RAHUL whom her family members dont like n didnt excepted.

and many times at home gehna hears a sound of any women crying.she,s scared n tries to tell everyone but no-one beleives her.

NOTE-AND REMEMBER WE CAN ADD COMEDY ALSO IN HORROR TO MAKE IT MORE INTRESTING.

Edited by friend_125 - 17 years ago
Posted: 17 years ago
GEHNA : amma maine aaj fir wahi kisi aurat ke rone ki awaz suni,main sach keh rahi hun amma.
Posted: 16 years ago
AMMA:tumhara dimaag kharab ho gaya hai,jab dekho tab yahi baat kartee rahtee ho.
hey peda123 u are back??? where were u fron such a long time???
hay peda123 u are back? where were u from such a long time?i mean why not active?
peda123 nobody is intrested in this horror story game.so u wanna continue still???
i never replied to this post as i am not that creative...but shud we try with this story..maybe we come up with soemting nice??

gehnaa:nahin amma woh awaz kisi aurat ki hi thi...aur yeh dekhiye amma..yeh haar,mujhe ped ke peeche se mila..ho na ho kisi raajkumari ka haar hai...
amma : han bitiya.tu shayad thek keh rahi hai.hume kisi baba se iski salah leni chahiye.
BABA: jaiiiiii mahaaaaaaa kaalii...jaanta hoon tu mujhe yahan kisi haar ke baare mein poochne aayi hai baccha...baith...main batata hoon..
saying this baba closes his eyes and looks up..he puts something in the fire in front of him and the whole room fills with smoke...surprissingly the smoke doesnt cause any irritation to gehna and her amma as they look bewildered not knwoing wht to do.....
when the smoke dies down the baba flings his hand up in the air and all of them hear the sound of paayal(anklets)chhummm chummm chummm.....gehna tries to find where the sounds coming fm and looks down in amazement at the table in front of her...it has a picture of a nicely dressed up beautiful young girl who is moving and slowely walking as her anklets make the sweet sound..the three of them look down and see wht the girl in the picture is doing...
amma: hey bahgwan!!! baba ye kaun hai aur kyun meri betiys ko pareshan karti hai? iska koi samadhan to hoga na baba?
baba:dekho baccha...aage kya hota hai...
the girl on the table reaches a watrefalll and cups her hands to drink the sweet clear spring water and she hears the coming of a horse...