Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

friend_125 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
gehna : amma mujhe bht dar lagraha hai...
missmhow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
amma:beta jo saamne hai us musibat se darkar usse bhago mat...himmat rakho aur saamna karo..main tumhaare saath hoon...
friend_125 thumbnail
gehna : han maa.aap sahi kehrahi hain.main har musibat ka saamna karungi.
peda123 thumbnail
BABA:ye koi musibat nahin ek atma hai jo tumhare peeche lag gayee hai.jab tak iske bare main pata nahin chalega tab tak is ka koi kuch nahin bigad sakta. Edited by peda123 - 16 years ago
missmhow thumbnail
and so they try to find outmore about the aatma of the beautiful raajkumari...
they look on at the moving picture of the princess,and see her talking to a handsome prince mounted on a white horse....
they plan to live in the city which they will recah after going across the jungle...
they reach a beautiful city where the people wlecome them...
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
They get a big Haveli to live in, not only big but also very old! When they decided to go to the haveli it was alreadyy 6. pm and when they were standing in frontof the haveli Baba asked the watchman: "yahaan itna andhera kaise hai bhai?"

and watchman, who looked really spooky with a candle in his hand says: "Light chalee gayee sir...."
missmhow thumbnail
so they go inside and eat..the princess goes to the bedroom and then she remeberes that she forgot her bag in the didning room...she goes to take it and finds her prince murederd....in sadness and agony she murders herslef

seeing this story gehna is really scarde and she askes baba,
gehna:toh baba lagta hai yeh raajkumari ki bhatakti aatma hai..jo roti hai....yeh shayad humse kuchh kehna chhaahti hai....
Bhanu000 thumbnail
Just as gehan said that the lights went, Aur angane se "ANURAG BASU KA BHOOT AGAYA!!!". Every one jumped back in fear.

Anurag: PRERNA MAIN TUMKO CHORONGA NAHI!!!" Suddenly he stopped talking and said "lagta hain main galat serial mein agaya hoon"

AMMA: Beta, balaji studio yaha see do gar bad mein hai

And Anurag apologised and turned to leave

BABA (in a spooky voice): Ruk jayo!! Jane se pahele...........mujko autograph de jana.

After giving the autograph Anurag turned and vanished into this air.

Ignore my story line i was just having a bit of fun carry on from where missmhow left off Edited by Bhanu000 - 16 years ago
Bhanu000 thumbnail
i apologise for my horrible hindi to englidh translation
missmhow thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bhanu000

i apologise for my horrible hindi to englidh translation

i think it was perfect, 👏 ,,and the way u took the story further was reeeaaally nice. 👏 ..i enjoyed it and so i will continue it fm there itself...pls do keep making such inclusions to the story..it was really gud.. 👏