Game-horror story - Page 3

Posted: 16 years ago
baba:dekha beta,jis tarah anurag aakar chala gaya...yeh aatmaaeyen kuch na kuchh lene yahaan aati rehti hain...aur is raajkumari ki aatma ki baat sune ke liye humein tumhaaery ghar jaana hoga.....
tumne kaha tha naa..tumhaare paas uska koi haar hai...
saying this baba looks at teh necklace and tries to concentrate and they all walk towards gehnaa's home ..in the jungle...

Originally posted by missmhow

i think it was perfect, πŸ‘ ,,and the way u took the story further was reeeaaally nice. πŸ‘ ..i enjoyed it and so i will continue it fm there itself...pls do keep making such inclusions to the story..it was really gud.. πŸ‘

Thank you!!!😳

i was just trying to bring a bit of fun into the storyπŸ˜† 

Ive got no brilliant ideas at the moment but when i do i'll post

hi Bhanu, your part of story was really fuuny. πŸ˜†
yeah πŸ˜† πŸ˜† keep it up further
so they reach gehnaas house deep inside the jungle and the baba waves his hand on the necklace and order the spirit to immediately ocme in frnt of them...there is white smoke and when it dies dwn there stands in frnt of them a young girl in a flwlessly white dress....and they are astonished to see her as its the same princess they had seen in babas place...........
she says:u are rite,i am the same princess..who died after the prince was murdered...i cry everyday...
gehna: what do u want from me??? why only i was able to see u?
aatma:u are a nice girl and there are only a few people in this world who have this ability to snese ded people...i found that u have that ability so made u notice me so that u can help me with my problem...
after i committed suicidei found that i cant get mukhti,,and cant reunite with my lover until my dead body gets its last rites and the necklace and duppatta i was wearing that very dday are found....as i dont have body and only u can see me,its u who i have come to for support and help...gehna...pls dont dissapoint me..help a distressed aatma...plssssssssssss

Gehna: Mujko kya karna parega?
Aatma: yaha se 100km ki dori pe ek khatanag aur bhaankar jungle hoga, aur woh mamuli sa jungle hoga woh jungle aisa hoga ki lagega ke woh akash se bhi upar hai or nadi se bhi neche hoga.

Gehna: aisi jaga kaha se milega.

Aatma: Daro mat. tumare ghar ke peche ek pani puri wali hai, oske payal ko sono aur abko apne abh jaga milenga.

with a whoosh of cold air this spirit also vanished

(apologise for my bad translations)

Edited by Bhanu000 - 16 years ago
so gehna meets the paani pooi waali and carefull places her ear closer to the wall of her house...chhummm shummm chummmm she hears and moves on to follow the tinkle of the payal the poori waali is wearing...gehna is really hungry and she knwos she cant resist pani poori...