pm4eva thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Thanx! With your help I found it!!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
rabiadk thumbnail
can someone please upload the finals of NB 2 plzzzzzzzzz
kggk_fan01 thumbnail
If you dont have any contests being held can there be a caption contest? or even distorted pic contest?
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kggk_fan01

If you dont have any contests being held can there be a caption contest? or even distorted pic contest?

sure we can do that 😊 will try to get something up soon - if u wish to suggest anything for it, u could PM me πŸ˜›

*Spandana* thumbnail
hi SW, here is a suggestion...😊Consider this suggestion to attract more particpation and also...this would be just too unique...orignal and new trend...i mean..this suggestion is just the best...u should sure take this into consideration...would be just great...and the sugg is...how about having the results post before contest post....😊

πŸ˜†.....would u consider this as spamming...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†sorry...wanted to do masti...β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†

amu~
Edited by *Spandana* - 16 years ago
smallwonder thumbnail
amu u know what naughty kids get for doing mastiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ur post had me totally lost and confused until i found the closing remarks on scrolling downπŸ˜† ok, so now be a good gal and take the honor of starting the next contest and also take care of getting enough members to participate in itπŸ˜† all the best πŸ€£

*Spandana* thumbnail
πŸ˜†
oyee kamchoori...or choore...will see whos contest gets more participation...πŸ˜ƒ
thanchu for 'all the best'....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

[Quote=smallwonder]
ur post had me totally lost and confused until i found the closing remarks on scrolling downπŸ˜†[/quote]
Task Accomplished....πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

amu~ Edited by *Spandana* - 16 years ago
kggk_fan01 thumbnail
πŸ˜† I got confused also. I was like what πŸ˜ƒ
kggk_fan01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: smallwonder

sure we can do that 😊 will try to get something up soon - if u wish to suggest anything for it, u could PM me πŸ˜›

Oh yea, if you would like I could start the caption contest, I saw a few pics that mgiht be nice from the gallery to use😊

smallwonder thumbnail

Originally posted by: kggk_fan01

Oh yea, if you would like I could start the caption contest, I saw a few pics that mgiht be nice from the gallery to use😊

Thankyou so much 😊 Today a contest has already been started by amu, we can start the caption contest next week when this endsπŸ˜› Will PM you when we can start with it😊