Nach Baliye Helpdesk & Suggestions - Page 7

Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by mahalakshmi2303

hey i wanted to know that any date has been announced for the show to start...............

There was an article that had mentioned that the show goes on air on 22nd Sept, but there has been no official announcement... Even the promos are saying that it will get on air in Sept - but no date mentioned yet...

Edited by smallwonder - 16 years ago
Originally posted by smallwonder

There was an article that had mentioned that the show goes on air on 2nd Sept, but there has been no official announcement... Even the promos are saying that it will get on air in Sept - but no date mentioned yet...

thanks a lot........
have judges been finalised yaar.......
Originally posted by mahalakshmi2303

thanks a lot........
have judges been finalised yaar.......

Oops sorry - I had meant 22nd Sept and not 2nd - it was a typing mistake๐Ÿ˜› Have edited my post now... About judges, looks like Vaibhavi, Isha and either Subhash Ghai or Anil Kapoor... Lets see - they are not letting out things easily๐Ÿ˜† Keeping us guessing๐Ÿ˜†

hey can anyone pls post the 4th dec 2006 video of nb2?? the link wasnt working plz

thanks
Originally posted by Natsume

hey can anyone pls post the 4th dec 2006 video of nb2?? the link wasnt working plz

thanks

Hi... I have tested the links, they are working fine for me... Try the zing links - they are working - be sure to press the "Play" button at the bottom to start the video else it wont play... Here is the link to the topic: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/481543

just wanted to say that if this section is for nach baliye 3 then it should be under Star Plus category....
Originally posted by anniesharma

just wanted to say that if this section is for nach baliye 3 then it should be under Star Plus category....

Yes, the admins would probably do it soon...

how about a banner contest soon? ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†

hehe...well i just wanted to say good luck to the dev team..the shows on...get ready for headaches now...reality show sections are tough..i noe loll

all the besttt!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
ohh ohh...for the creations gallery...which is an announcement...it wud be nice if u allowed comments on there... ๐Ÿ˜Š

it can be like this sections own lil siggy/avi shop...where ppl can request for nb3 siggies/avi's onli...and ppl who are willign to take the requests can make them..

we had this at the indian idol section...that topic was for requesting, appreciating, commenting on the creations...posting creations....everything...loll

it unites all the creative ppl 2gether and also becomes really helpful for ppl in need of siggies/avi's...and ppl feel more appreciated that way...

just a suggestion ๐Ÿ˜ณ
temme the repeat telecast in india