Bharath luks better with?

Poll

Bharath luks better with?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 17 years ago
Bharat share good chemistry and look cute with Sandya. They had the good on screen chemistry in their first movie, Kadhal and even in their last film, he looked so cute with her in Koodal nagar than with Bhavana 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jenim thumbnail
Bharath and Sandhya - They were very cute together in Kaadhal, they made me cry even long after I finished watching it.

In Veyyil, Bharath and Bhavna looked great too. I was in love with those scenes from when they're introduced to each other till they fall in love - so that would've been a tough call to choose one between another.

But in Koodal Nagar, I got a chance to check out Bharath with both of them. It was then so easy to see, with Sandhya it was so natural, she takes the cake.

jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jenim

Bharath and Sandhya - They were very cute together in Kaadhal, they made me cry even long after I finished watching it.

In Veyyil, Bharath and Bhavna looked great too. I was in love with those scenes from when they're introduced to each other till they fall in love - so that would've been a tough call to choose one between another.

But in Koodal Nagar, I got a chance to check out Bharath with both of them. It was then so easy to see, with Sandhya it was so natural, she takes the cake.

i disagree with your last paragraph jenim. the director of koodal nagar obviously gave sandhya & bharath more scope to romance than bhavana & bharath. sandhya & bharath's love story had more 'moments' than the BB love story.😡😡

in fact i think if sandhya & bhavana switched roles, bhavana would have shared just as much chemistry with bharath as sandhya did.😊 blame it all on the director who gave more romance to BS & less of it to BB.

anyways to me, it's bharath & bhavana all way. they share very good onscreen chemistry & they just 'click'. something i don't see bharath doing with any of his heroines, sandhya included. too bad, bhavana has diverted her attention to ravi.😭😭

jenim thumbnail

Well.. To each his (or her) own.