Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

missmhow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
gud questions 👏 ..below is my opinion. 😳 😳 .

What is the concept of GOD according to you?
😊 concept is that God is one is present everywhere all the time..God is the ultimate...all good qualities in the purest and the highest form..put together..God sees alll and knws all...past present future....these are a few things i cud say baout god..

Is religion necessary to know /feel GOD?
😊 if u see the creation around u u dont need anything else to feel god..if u see the fact that u came in this world and grew up survived and was happy u will see the divine help and then no one will ahve ot tell u about the existance if god...so i think religion is not necessary..but sure;y it helps u to go closer to God and to knwo more about God..

If necessary what's the role of religion in the persuit of truth?
😊 religion tells us how to stay and coexist in a helathy manner ..to be gud and pure..to cleanse our mind of bad thoughts..to love one and all...and so on..so i think thts how it helps..
what is spirituality and philosophy? Are they same?
😊 philosophy deals with aspects of life and how to deal with them...whereas spirituality is more about looking inside of u and getting in touch with ur true self i.e ur soul and to constantly try to improve ur soul so that it becomes gud enuf to get closer and closer to God...
Name a good book you read/want to read on spirituality?
😊 i like to read the works of kahlil gibran...i like the philosofuy and spirituality they have...to name one i liked 'the prophet' written by him...but more importantly i think we can learn by our own experiences , the things and peopel around us.and wht ahs been ahppennning in the past,or soemone elses story.,our whole life..we can learn fm so many things...we ahve come here in this world to learn fm wht we see and experience.
Edited by missmhow - 17 years ago