Book Talk

Princess Dairies

cool_pooja thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Yes im talking abt the famous Princesses Dairies by Meg Cabot which Disney made a film on starring Anne Hatheway!!

Well i know the book is quite popular so i just wanted to know ur thoughts on it if u have read it!! I have read it till the 6th Part (Just got the 7th Part😳) and i totally love it!! Mia and Micheal's story is slowly devloping and is really cute!! However i dunt like Mia's best friends much..She seems to be too much of a spot-light hogger.. i like the other girl, Tina Hakim Baba more!πŸ˜ƒ

So what are ur thoughts on it?πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I havent read them yet, but have just checked out the first book 😊
cool_pooja thumbnail
Its really intresting.. Do read it! πŸ˜ƒ
freindly_gurl thumbnail
i have read dem all (i think) but it is all getting sort of boring da first 2nd 3rd and fourth were good but den da plot became boring!!
uvcraziestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i luvvvvvvv emmm
i hate mia shes an idiot πŸ˜† love micheal hes sooooooooooooooooo cuteee 😳 😳 even though hes fictional hes d dream guy 😳 i also like lily alot
ive read till 7th coz ive heard bout d ending of eight book nd ignoring it a lot🀣
cool_pooja thumbnail
The eighth book is not yet out in Pakistan. Mia was much better potrayed in the movies. i dunt get 1 word she writes in her diary and why she writes it! πŸ˜†