Other Topics

Pair in Dhoom 2’s tamil

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 17 years ago
If Dhoom 2 is made in tamil,Choose a pair 2 act in hrithik-aishwarya's roles from vikram,ajith,vijay,madhavan,jayam ravi,surya,bhavana,asin,nayantara,sneha,TrishaEdited by jasminerahul - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jenim thumbnail
My choice would be :
Jeyam Ravi/Asin (or) Nayantara since she has slimmed down pretty now.

P.S: Hey.. how come you left out Trisha, she seems to be the heart-throb of a certain Jiggly here 😆

jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

i'll choose sada as the heroine. she has a great body that is apt for the Dhoom genre as well as stunning good looks. as for the hero.. i'll choose ravi. i'm sure this jodi will make the film work cos they share great chemistry.😳😳 

asin is a big no no for me cos she is chubby. i'm not critisising her but she is just not cut out for the Dhoom genre. dhoom needs a sexy lady, asin is sweet.😊

yeah, if trisha acts in it, i will never watch it. so why bother discussing it?😆😆

Caryn thumbnail
Sorry Jiggs 😉

But I think with Jayam R, it can be Tisha (although Jothika was my first choice, but she is married and looks to matured for JR). Tisha has the legs and would have looked good with the same hairstyle as AR, plus she would look good in leather. Although I doubt she can catch the sexy look like AR.

Agreed about Asin and Nayantra.
Caryn thumbnail
Speaking of which why indian movies are known as Kollywood. There is molly - for malayalam, Bolly for bombay, so why Kolly for tamil movies.
Caryn thumbnail
Question, in Bollywood, you can get two or three famous actor/actresses act together and the movies are successful, but not in Indian movies.

Like Rani & Priety. AB, Shah Rukh and Hirthik or Abishek, Sunil, John, Sanjay together. Kajol and Karenna. etc. They say Kareena is a snot. Yet she has acted with Kajol.

However, in Tamil movies, I don't see two famous actresses or actors together. Even if they did, they are bickering whose role should be better etc.
jigglypuff726 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Caryn

Sorry Jiggs 😉

But I think with Jayam R, it can be Tisha (although Jothika was my first choice, but she is married and looks to matured for JR). Tisha has the legs and would have looked good with the same hairstyle as AR, plus she would look good in leather. Although I doubt she can catch the sexy look like AR.

Agreed about Asin and Nayantra.

i'm sorry too Caryn.😊

sada also has the legs, better legs than anyone i've seen in tamil cinema. in the kannum kannum nokia song, sada looked great in the grey knitted micromini whereas trisha's legs looked flabby in the kannum kannum song in 'thirupachi'. 

trisha was wearing a short jeans miniskirt in that song & her thighs were looking er.. big. and speaking of sex appeal, i think sada exuded more of it in one song than trisha ever did in her entire acting career.😊

jenim thumbnail

Originally posted by: Caryn

Speaking of which why indian movies are known as Kollywood. There is molly - for malayalam, Bolly for bombay, so why Kolly for tamil movies.

You see.. Kodambakkam is the centre of the Tamil film industry.. That's why Kollywood.

Remember the Vijay song in Sivakasi with Nayantara..
"Kodambakkam area Othukittu vaariya..."

jenim thumbnail
Yeah.. I really don't like Asin that much. But I just thought I had to chose from the options that were listed.

Anyday, Sada would be a better choice than Asin, donning that role/costume. Thanks Jiggs, for reminding me about "Kannum kannum Nokia". Sada looked slim/sexy in that number and would be a great fit to D-2's sunehri.

jigglypuff726 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jenim

Yeah.. I really don't like Asin that much. But I just thought I had to chose from the options that were listed.

Anyday, Sada would be a better choice than Asin, donning that role/costume. Thanks Jiggs, for reminding me about "Kannum kannum Nokia". Sada looked slim/sexy in that number and would be a great fit to D-2's sunehri.

yep, actually i haven't seen any other heroine don a miniskirt better than sada did. i've seen a lot of other heroines exposing when they don't have the right figure but sada did good in exposing for the kannum kannum nokia song because people could actually see that she had a great body.😊

sada did nothing vulgar or inappropriate in the song though i've seen some other tamil heroines look vulgar in song sequences that required them to expose. cue : nayantara in vallvan. what was she thinking when she shot the 'vallava' song with simbu?👎🏼

some actresses have beauty but lack the figure like asin. some actresses have the figure yet lack the looks anuskha shetty. but sada has both the looks & the figure. one wonders why she isn't in the top list of heroines sought after in kollywood?

lastly, if they ever decide to remake dhoom in tamil as jasmine predicted, the director/producer should watch the kannum kannum nokia song. they'll have found their perfect heroine.😊