Posted: 16 years ago

Hello everyone!I am sure u all r enjoying the funny episodes of this wonderful serial.ok herez another helpline or lifeline for all the bbians!

We have introduced a new benefit called ba bahu aur baby help desk..where u can ask anothing realted to "only" ba bahu aur baby!

it can be about an enquiry!I think we need this since many members create seprate topics for it!

Please do ask for ur quiries here

All other topics like who's jigar or how did soumil recover,will be closed..since we have create this topic for you lovely members only!So do ask!😃

rules :do not spam in this topic and do not use foul language.

Love

Ba Bahu Aur baby Dev team

Naina,Neha and Anureet

Edited by diyafah - 16 years ago
awesomee anu sis..we needed that i think..lol...keep it upp 👏 👏 👏
can u post the 22nd april episode of baa bahu aur baby plz?
whr is pravina bhabhi and all kidz gone nwadayz???? disappear???
thanx anureet...it was indeed required for this...well pravina and children may be busy....but not gone anywhere for sure...
Thank you for that. I did create a new topic asking for the First Episode of BBB.

Could someone please post the first episode of BBB. I really wanna watch and I am pretty sure many others wanna watch it too. Thank you in advance
cool thing! And i wanna watch the first epi too. or if not possible can sum 1 just tell me what happened in th first epi if they rememba..thnxx!

sara
ok hello guys..
about the first episode..i will try finding it!and if not possible..and sholly coz this forum came a lil late after the serial start!
@pariva and her kids might have gone sumwhere..u knoe wht they do in serials..but it does'nt matter..since the story is being focused on baby as well as jigar =D
@the 22nd april video have been posted! 😃
i will be thankful if someone will post atleast 1st five eps. of BBB...
hey y don't u check the video updates...u would get it ...