Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyankap thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by: .:blackoutz:.

i need bahweeshkumar pic( i dunu what character he plays in this serial) but she used to play bahweeshkumar in Khichri...plus in banner he is the second one in first column (left to right)

thanks!!! πŸ˜ƒ

he plays hemal in BBB
ull get his pics in the picture gallery in the announcements topic

priya
diyafah thumbnail
Shamika:I am trying to get the first few episodes of BBB πŸ˜ƒ
Blackoutz:Well he's hemal,and U can get his pics from the picture gallery!!! 😳
shamika24 thumbnail
Thank you so much for your help Diyafah

Looking forward to them.

Regards
Shamika
Herman_4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey guys,
i've started watching ba bahu aur baby in late. can anyone tell me where's the guy in title song with baby. i've seen some pics did he leave her for someone else because of her legs.
~Simmi~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Herman_4u

hey guys,
i've started watching ba bahu aur baby in late. can anyone tell me where's the guy in title song with baby. i've seen some pics did he leave her for someone else because of her legs.

that guy is Anish. He loves Dimple and not baby but baby used to love him.
vijaythegreatgu thumbnail
I m not able to watch 13 july episode....I have filled all username n passwords,plz help.
Herman_4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sammie12

that guy is Anish. He loves Dimple and not baby but baby used to love him.

where's Dimple and I've never seen her in this serial.  and if he love Dimple then why do they show him with baby in the title song. that's weird.
crazy_lil_gurl thumbnail
guys can sum1 temme how to add a pic when ur posting a topic or a reply, i know u first upload it at a site eg tinypic.com but after tat wat do u do? and one more thing for ur avatar how do u add an avatar which is like a part of a video?

sara
~~*Anjali*~~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazy_lil_gurl

guys can sum1 temme how to add a pic when ur posting a topic or a reply, i know u first upload it at a site eg tinypic.com but after tat wat do u do? and one more thing for ur avatar how do u add an avatar which is like a part of a video?

sara

After uploading the pic get the link of the pic then click on the image button and paste the link. I'm not sure for the video avi but u need animation shop for that.

Anjali  

Edited by ~~*Anjali*~~ - 16 years ago
crazy_lil_gurl thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~~*Anjali*~~

After uploading the pic get the link of the pic then click on the image button and paste the link. I'm not sure for the video avi but u need animation shop for that.

Anjali  

thanks but which link do we choose there r so many givennπŸ˜•

sara