Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago
u go on the forum one i think its the second one
um for a video avi u chose one and rigt click it then u go on properties n copy the url link and go to settings and paste it where is says avatar link

hope that helped sara 😊
crazy_lil_gurl thumbnail
thank you so much !!!!!!!!! 😃

sara
~Simmi~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
plz guys help me..what is soumils real name? 😊
twiggy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Help Desk - would you know Gulell's real name and whether he has acted in any other serial? Please advise...Thx
chunkdamonk1 thumbnail
hello can i have the 16, 17, 18 2005 December episodes
the ones in our video gallary dont work can you please fix them and PM me when theyare fixed or can you pm me the links on to were i can find those episdoe please
priyankap thumbnail

Originally posted by: twiggy

Hi Help Desk - would you know Gulell's real name and whether he has acted in any other serial? Please advise...Thx

i dont knw his real name bt he used to cum in kayamath as chota neev...was shwn in 1 or 2 epi's

priya
shamika24 thumbnail
Hello,

Sorry to be a pain but I just wanted to know if there has been any luck with getting the first few episodes of BBB. As we all know this forum started a bit late and so unfortunately we haven't been able to see the earlier episodes.

It would be really great if we could see those episodes.

Thank you

Kind Regards
Shamika
anime_idiot22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey help desk wazzup? Can someone post the episodes Januray 12, 2007 and March 12, 2006...I've searched everywhere and couldn't find it and the links I did find were expired...PLEASE HELP ME!! :)
diyafah thumbnail
I'll try to sort out all ur quires asap!!
Well sadly,I have been getting no luck in getting the videos for the first few weeks!!I am in touch wid sumone of the videobies!!lekin,till now no good khabbar!
anisachowdhary thumbnail
Click here to watch FREEONLINE-BBB21AUG.wmv its in gigashare bt its nt working plzz tell me hw to watch it plzzzzzzzzzz i want to see 1st few episodesm of bbb n jan 2006....... plzzzzzzzzzzzzz