*~*TOTW - Great lips*~*

Posted: 17 years ago

Hello Friends!😛

I am here with Tip(s) of the week.

Always remember  - Great lips can define your look😳

Here's the best bet to setting your lip colour. No matter what the texture of your lipstick is always apply lip balm first to soften and smoothen the skin. If your lips are chapped apply some Vaseline and softly rub your lips with a soft muslin cloth to remove dead skin leaving your lips looking healthier.

The first step to a fashionable mouth is to define your lipline, if you want to make your lips appear smaller use colours like dark berry or chocolate shades which make lips look thinner also apply the liner on the inner boundary of your natural line. On the contrary if you want a more fuller look recreate your lipline slightly above your natural line and use a sheeny or sheer moisturising lip stick in warm coal, rosy pink or a bronzed caramel tone. Make even more of your mouth by applying little gloss in the middle of your lower lip.

Apply your lipstick with a lip brush this gives a more even and lasting look to the lipstick, then blot with a tissue. You can dust some powder through a single ply tissue to achieve a sophisticated matte look or reapply another coat of lipstick for intense colour.

If you always land up with lipstick on your teeth than simply put your index finger in your mouth, close your lips around it and slowly pull it out of your mouth. The residue will stick to your finger.

The new -look of glossy shimmering lips can be achieved easily by applying a gloss that matches your lipstick colour so it enhances the actual tone as well as add shine. Or think of updating a tired browny lipstick with a lick of shiny gold shimmer- it's instant sun-kissed splendor on your lips.

You can also choose a nude shade close to your own skin colouring and apply carefully with a brush all the way to the edges of the lipline and add a new dimension with a touch of sheer gloss for a striking effect for day and night.

I hope those tips were helpful! If you have any tips regarding this topic, do share with us!😛

Cheers,

F&B Dev Team

Edited by *dels* - 17 years ago
Those were really good tips Dels 😃

I dont wear lipstick but my lips are always dry. Will try to apply vaseline frequently 😃
awesome tips dels! 😛
i dont wear lipstick either, but i wear lipgloss to parties and stuff...will DEF. remember these tips 😃 😳

Wow! Some great tips... thanks Dels!!

thanks for the tips 😃
i dont use lipstick i wear lipgloss 😳 & chapstick 😆 😛
Ditto Ritz... lipstick just doesn't suit me, I can do pink, that's it! 😆 But that's how I like it too, I like the smoky eyes with the very natural lips!

Thanks for the tips though!
Posted: 16 years ago
I don't wear lipstick, lipgloss mostly, thanks for the tips 😃.
thank for the great tips,
i dont put liner, just the lipstick, i learnt the vaseline thing a few months ago only. i dont put gloss becoz everybody starts looking at me as if i am foreign, n comment that im going to the disco or wat, god where did i land up.
thanks for the tips especially the vaseline part. 😊 ummmm...which lip gloss is good? 😳
Thanx a lot for the tips 😃 I use only lipgloss not lipsticks 😳 I will surely try the Vaseline tip 😃