Introduce Yourself Here

*Adorable_Anu* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 17 years ago

Hey ppl..Introduce yourselves here by giving simple info about yorselves...

Like..Name,Age,Country,What you look forward to in Kasturi,What other shows you watch,Your interests etc..

So come on..Introduce yourselves!!😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

i5hy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hi every1 😛 my name is rchu.im from maldives.im currently in mysore, india for studyin purpose.i love watching hindi serials 😳 my favourite serial is now kayamath.i also watch KSKBT,KGGK,viruddh,JJKL,kasamh se.i hav watched the 1st epi of kasturi n its promising to b v nice.so im lookin forward 2 other epi's n hope to b a regular in this forum 😊
sorry guys 😔 the intro got a little long 😃
i5hy thumbnail
hi every1 😛 my name is rchu.im from maldives.im currently in mysore, india for studyin purpose.i love watching hindi serials 😳 my favourite serial is now kayamath.i also watch KSKBT,KGGK,viruddh,JJKL,kasamh se.i hav watched the 1st epi of kasturi n it was really nice.so im lookin forward 2 other epi's n hope to b a regular in this forum 😊
i5hy thumbnail
hi every1 😛 my name is rchu.im from maldives.im currently in mysore, india for studyin purpose.i love watching hindi serials 😳 my favourite serial is now kayamath.i also watch KSKBT,KGGK,viruddh,JJKL,kasamh se.i hav watched the 1st epi of kasturi n it was really nice.so im lookin forward 2 other epi's n hope to b a regular in this forum 😊
i5hy thumbnail
hi every1 😛 my name is rchu.im from maldives.im currently in mysore, india for studyin purpose.i love watching hindi serials 😳 my favourite serial is now kayamath.i also watch KSKBT,KGGK,viruddh,JJKL,kasamh se.i hav watched the 1st epi of kasturi n its promising to b v nice.so im lookin forward 2 other epi's n hope to b a regular in this forum 😊
love_rucha thumbnail
hi guys my name is Rucha ...i stay at hyderabad,India...iam 15 year old and i would definitely watch kasturi and to make lots of frnds and do a lot of masti...
i5hy thumbnail
sorry guys 😳 my laptop got stuck n i was pressin post again n again n dats y this happened 😆 i hav no idea how 2 delete the unwanted 1's 😃
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
hi yaar....me leela here my full name Leela Devi....i am 19 years old and my fav serials are kayamath,left right left and i watch karam apna apna and also kasamh se
and those serials ended which i loved alot is KTH(till old sujal was there)and Kavyanjali
my fav actors are rajeev khandelwal,eijaz khan,iqbal khan,vikas manaktala and jay bhanushali
fav actress are aamna shariff,anita hassanandani,neha bamb,priyanka bassi,panchi bora and also sanjeeda sheikh(nimmo of kya hoga nimmo ka)
fav actors of bollywood are shahid kapoor,srk,salman khan,aamir khan,abhisekh bachchan,hrithik roshan,anil kapoor
fav actress of bollywood amrita rao,kajol,rani mukherjee,preity zinta,priyanka chopra,madhuri dixit,juhi chawla
wallaa thumbnail
Hi guys, my name is Wallaa. I live in England and I am a school student and I am going to be a college student soon and I am lookin forward to college life 😉

I love watching dramas and I am looking forward to Kasturi as well.. Hopes are high that this drama will bring a lot of charm and happiness for us all and it will be a joy to watch 😊 I will be hopefully a regular member 😃

I'm Sravi. 19

Ekta's serials always start off w/ a blast. I'm sure this is no different 😳 so looking forward to watching it 😛