Kasturi

Introduce Yourself Here - Page 2

Posted: 17 years ago
hey guys

My name is ISRAA and am 18 and i stay in maurituis and am really looking forward for this show as its ekta show and they are always interesting to watch

Israa

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Noor.T thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey guyz im Noor 15 from the UK well i like kavyanjali, kayamath,KZK,KSBKBT and some more 😳 😳 😳
cuty_k thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey guys!!
my names kieran!
and im 16!
fav shows are kayamath and kyunki saas bhi kabhi bau thi and karam apna apna! ,aybe even kasturi! 😳
and im glad they made a topic! i sent so many requests out for it to start! 😳 😳
sweet_lima thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey all i am 16 from germany and my favorite shows are KZK,kyunki saas bhi kabhi bau thi maybe after some more epis kasturi 😉
ash_sabihey thumbnail
This is Sabihey...I am doing my O'levels these days.My hometown is in Pakistan.I can relate myself to Kasturi to a certain extent coz she also has the same beliefs and thoughts as I have.
I aspire through my dreams and dream of fulfilling my dreams,no matter how many obstacles I face,I have faith in the power of my dreams and my parents have faith in me.So,I have to live up to the expectations of my family,I think,I can and I will-😊
Lady In Pink thumbnail
Im Eisha, 15..

Never had high expectations from Kasturi by looking at the promos, but managed to catch the first episode and really liked it. Hopefully it'll prove to be a good watch. Apart from Kasturi, Im a silent member in many forums. On IF, Kyunki is my 'home' 😳

Looking forward to making lots of friends here 😃
metou* thumbnail
heya, everyone calls me metou on IF as my id is so long and im 14 😃

i didnt think that i would like kkasturi but saw the first epi and immidiately got clinged to it...hopefully it will turn out even better and will remain good 😳 im always founf on the kaa forum and sumtimes here and there...

hoping to make loads of new friends here 😃

luv metoubearscrazy 😊
~*Neha*~ thumbnail
I'm Neha and i'm 14.
I'm looking foward Katuri as it seems to be a story of a simple girl with huge dreams (just like me). It seems to be a unique show, compare to other daily soaps.I was very impressed by the first episode.
For more about me, you can check out my slambook on IF!
neelum khan thumbnail
Hi!my name is neelum and i am from Pakistan.i really liked kasturi and i like to watch balaji shows. 😊
Sadaf.B thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey everyone my name is Tania i'm 21 years old.. i don't know anything aboput this serial.. my frined told me to watch it so i'm watching it.. and i have a question is this serail an ekta mai serial 😕