Introduce Yourself Here - Page 20

Posted: 14 years ago

Hiiieeeeee!!!!! my real name is priya..mini is my nick...dunno hw i named myself mini1roka..lol m frm Delhi [India]..the place on which kasturi's story was based...😛

i joined this forum vry vry late..24 days after kasturi went off air...so m late here as well...😆
well i was never a serial viewer bt 'KASTURI' has been the only show abt which i've crossed all limits of craziness.n m proud to b crazy abt em..sice last 2 yrs,, i think abt roka everytime...dream abt roka every night..😍...Kasturi has totally changed my life..a girl who never bothered abt any celeb or show or movie was completely struck by a show..an actor..n an actress of the same show...seriously sayin i've never liked anyfing beyond kasturi till nw n won't even like...m sure abt it.. 😳

m here fr karan patel (who m crazy abt  ☺️  ) n shubhangi atre (the cutest n sweetest lady on earth 😛  )...they both act soooooooooo well n as a jodi...they r the bestestestsest..unbeatable n uncomparable..!!! 😃

That's it frm me...n ye i've found some awesome frns here...all members r big sweety-pies...love yu all...🤗
Hey all
my real name is Disha mair. i m 16 n live in chandigarh{India}.i love
❤️roka like anything but like karan more n shubhangi is very cute😛
i m a huge huge fan of both of dem.☺️
i watched kasturi from the first day it started 23 april 07 n never missed even a single epi
this was the show which made me watch tv otherwise i was a gr888888 hater of tv n soaps.😡but now i m all the time curious to know if roka is present there anytime😍
love roka n miss u

hello everone...

Im Amali from Sri Lanka...

i was watching the 2008 star Pariwar awards the toehr nite and Im totally in luv with Kasturi...

i even like ger role in Kasuti... she is very beautiful...
and when i saw the jodi award with robbie i thoguth tis even better... they look absolutely luvely together...

can one of you tell me where i can watch the serial from the begining..

In Sri lanka its still Kyunki and Kazuti....
pelase help...
Omg i m introducing myself so late
well i m Puja from a small city of Ranchi[India] and i m 14 years old
u would have got an idea of me by my profile name-ROKAISMYLIFE
it is true roka is my life and  i cant spend a single day without a thought of them
i didnt watch kasturi from the beginning.
 it was when kasturi confessed her lov e 4 robbie that an intrest grew in me to see whats happening next in it.
And 2day that intrest has grown 2 such an extend that i m crazzy abt it

i have missed many of my tutions to c even kasturi's repeat.I could never b satisfied by seeing it only once.i have missed my skul to see sbs repeat whenever kasturi was shown in it
i make vmz and siggies but i m thinking 2 write fanfics 2

hai i m cintu😊.....i like kasturi very much.....esply shubangi⭐️........
Hey guys, my name's Sabreena, I'm 16 and I'm from the United States. I started watching Kasturi re runs recently and when I saw the RoKa confession, I really started to like/adore their pair and the show.I haven't watched all the episodes yet, but I really like all the ones I've seen so far, and the story, & everything esp their pair!
Posted: 13 years ago
hi everyone my name is shania prasad i am 26.i am also married. i love to watch all of ekta's shows my favourite ones were ksbkbt,kzk,kasam se.kasturi ans kdmhmd .
Posted: 13 years ago
HELOOOOOOOOO
ME HAJU
ME 15YRS
ME LUVE KASTURI. KDMHMD. TERELIYE NOW
HC IS SHO CUTE AND KARAN TOO