Introduce Yourself Here - Page 3

Posted: 16 years ago
hi my name is rihaana, sonia is middle name if u wondering y i gt sonia in ma sigs i also dont no anyfin bout this serial and ye i fink its ektas serial
HI FRIENDS.........I M PALCHIN,I WANT TO BECOME UR FRIEND............
hi
i'm tasha from canada ... some of you may know me as an lrlian but i do watch other shows and i hope that kasturi becomes one of them too 😆
Hi everyone.

Welcome to the new forum.

Im Yuvika, 17 from UK.

Take care

Yuvi
hi everyone this is SUKH SANDHU (let me write in CAPITALS haha kidding) well

My favourite shows are : Saat Phere, Virudh, Durgesh Nandani and all time favourite is TARA (i just love that man)and STON BOY (if someone remembers)

well I am from Australia

I am 25 years old....working as IT Help desk technician

I loved ekta's serials at one stage....but now a days not that much..... Hope this Kasturi will be a sensible series..... as it starts........
hi i am celina...i like some of ekta's serial, but have been really turned off right now. i hope this is just maybe a little different take...i used to watch kzk...i still do once in a while
Im Sonya and im 13 years old, I live in the UK. I watch alot of serials and so ive started watching Kasturi too.I hope its a bit different to what normal ekta drama's are and i hope to make alot of friends here too. 😳
hi all 😛

i'm zara..i live in canada.. and my favourite shows are KAA, Kumkum, KYPH and i'm willing to give Kasturi a try! 😃
hi everyone my name is Leena im living in Norway my fav shows r KS, Kayamath, Kaajjal, Maayka, BAYBD, and many more 😳 😛

Love Leena 😉
hai my name is sumana.....i love balaji serials ....and i watch KAA,kasam se,kahaani and now i want to watch kasturi......and i am from unitedstates.....