Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Krupa- thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
HIIIIIIII..I'm HYPER all the time..well usually..& I like food & I like snow & I like all colors but purple & gold & I live on my comp. & tv. & I fail (almost)everything & yea..hehe..i forgot to tell you my name's Krupa & I live in the US but I'm a Canadian at heart <3 OHMIGOSHNESS..I'm a blonde at heart too..I have many Blonde moments so I often make a fool of myself everywhere..
macksaini thumbnail
my name is jasleen and i am from USA
Chick91 thumbnail
hi guys im kinda new!! my name is NIKKI and im form USA but live in Italy right now which i am loveing so far and hope to stay here 😊 !! i loved KYPH but now it's Kskbt, and KZK!!! i think Kasturi will be a great show and hopen it's a bit different from the other Ekta show's!! and i love to read fanfics and other books, SHOP,paint, skate, and write poems!!! 😊
prem-mukti#1 thumbnail

Name- sanya

Country- united states

What you look forward to in Kasturi- some very good characters, a great story line, and a happy love story (imposible)

What other shows you watch- a lot might take days to type

Your interests- i like watching tv, chatting, reading clique novels, talking to my friends, watching movies, and shopping! 

cute doll thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi i'm puneet

i live in BC, Canada

this show is kind of confusing but oh well.....i think kasturi looks more pretty in kzk....i really want some popular n better actors to come in this show but it all depends on ekta

i watch almost every tv serial

i like playing soccer n i like i-f 😳
fatima4ever thumbnail
😛 hi my name is fatima n im from india
     im 18 yrs old. im a student.
     i luv watching soaps , playing vt kids, helping my mom ,surfing net.... d list goes very long.
i go crazy abt ice-creams n choclates.
i expect kasturi 2 rock in d same way as d other balaji shows
~farah_r~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey every1, I'm Farah...After c'ing the first episodes of Kasturi, it feels like its different from the others, but kind of reminds me of Ekta's other serial Kusum on Sony 😕 (hope not, though!)...My fave serial was Kavyanjali, and Eijaz is my fave actor and Anita is my fave actress...Rite now, I'm watching Kyunki regularly, and catch up with some others now and then...I like to read novels, watch movies, hang out with friends, and listen to music, and play games...
Bushra89 thumbnail
hi every my name is Bushra im 17 and im from the uk 😊
im minal im 12 and half andi'm from us.
Minal 😳
white star thumbnail
hi my name is benafsha n im from canada
im 13
i also watch kzk, kasam se, sath phere,kyamath, kaa,n nao kasturi