Posted: 16 years ago
Name,Irum
Age,16 will be 17 soon on june 4
Country,canada
What other shows you watch,kggk,ksbkbt,doli form shara ,used to khnk,
Your interestslistening to music,,,watching tv and love to dance :p
Hey everyone!

I am Jenny, and like a huge fan of Robbie a.k.a Karan Patel, I hope something new comes out of this soap though it has but... 😳
hey everyone...im priya here.....

i watch this show only for robbie...since hes already given it a great push...i hope the serial turns out to be good...

-priya
Hi, 😊

Thankx for letting us introduce ourselves in this section...Well, my name is Tina,I am 26 and I m from Bhutan....I love watching Kasturi B'coz I love Robbie....he is just tooooooooooo gud...at 1st I hated him but I am totally in love with him...The song Mitwaa suited him very well 👏 .....I like kasturi too she is very sweet 😊 ....Other then this show I watch Maayka in Zee,Mere Aawaz ko mil gaye roshni,Kahani Ghar Ghar Ke in Star Plus

Originally posted by anu93

Hey ppl..Introduce yourselves here by giving simple info about yorselves...

Like..Name,Age,Country,What you look forward to in Kasturi,What other shows you watch,Your interests etc..

So come on..Introduce yourselves!!😊

hello
name: nandini
what i'm lookinf forward in kasturi: i want robbie to confess in a real manner...like he said during the marriage...i know he said that but i want it to be a real proposal...and i want kasturi to fall in love with robbie and i think she has already started to...since their first meeting...he's special for her...in some way...
other shows i watch: KAA, Kayamath, Kasuati(sumtimes)....thats all
my interets: i like reading books...dancing...and music-its my craze...i cant live without that..theres not a single day i go to bed without listening to them....and i lovw any kind of music...no restrictions to languages.......

LUV NANDINI
Hello everyone 😛
I'm Fariha from USA...1st yr college student 😳
hey everyone!!i am khadija!!when i first watched this show i realy didnt like it but now it is my fav show of all...i loooooooooooooooooooooooove robbie 😍

Take Care frnds 😉
hey my name is Muqu

jenny's sigs made me watch this show lol! and sana's avis! but yea its a great show! love it alot!

intrest- umm mainly sports and studies and siggy making!
hi guys!!!
i am nikita frm US 😃 and i've got to say sth........"this show totally ..........ROX" 😳 😃 😃
Hi i'm Anjana I have done my BBM and helping my dad in Our Own business
I love singing and i try to watch all musical based programs on T.V and i'm trained classical singer and i'm My music maam's favourite student so i'm pampered the most in my class. 😳 and i love the scene when all my friend's try to come fast to the music class before me as my maam teaches me daily during class days 45 mins to 1 hour and they are jealous of that thing 😊