Please Post your Suggestions Here

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

serial123

Congratulations

Hi folks,

As you all know Serial 123 is the viewbiew for   Other Topics, Fun topics and Malargal&Muhurtham sections.

As you all see all the viewbies are already doing so much on their own..like making archives and other interstind stuff.

I wish all of them a very Best of Luck. Feel free to send PMs to serial 123 for any suggestions etc about these  sections.

Please come forward to give a helping hand to any updaters who need help. I am sure a lot of you are so efficient.....

Edited by serial123 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

congratulations serial123!🤗 you deserved this promotion & best of luck!👍🏼

Aanteek thumbnail
Thank you AtinaJi for opening this thread.

Thank you Leena for all your wishes.

I want to thank all the regular updaters for their excellent work, especially Leena, Madhu, Usha and Selvifanmsia for their beautiful and interesting fanfiction. Kavitha, Caryn, Patraj, SueNair, Atina, Jaykayk, Giri, Supree, Rimasen, UmaS, Jenim, SuperSri and others(sorry if I miss out any names) for their delicious and mouthwatering contribution. Thanks to SuperStarSri for starting interesting new and healthy discussions and each and everyone for participating and contributing all the topics. I am sorry if i missout anyone here.

Please continue with your valuable contributions and give me suggestions to keep this page organised and enjoyable for everyone. Thank you again and have fun!!!

Edited by serial123 - 17 years ago
jenim thumbnail
Congrats on your new role.

usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
congrats serial on yr new role. And thx buddy 🤗 for the lovely compliant
Kavitha Ravi thumbnail
CONGRATS ON YOUR NEW ROLE SERIAL> WISH YOU ALL THE BEST>
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 years ago
Hi Serial,

You have done a wonderful job with the recipe thread. 👏

It's really super and easy access to the recipe threads. Keep it up with the good job, yaar. 😉