ReteroRadio-April 25 -Something happening

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi folks,

I received Pms regarding the following.....

I thought some of you might be interested in listening to this. I guess there is some thing for our section...Just tune in and see.

Please don't miss the "Members Dedication  Special Part II ",on Retro Caf show this wednesday i.e. 25th April  at 11 PM IST where we will have  songs and message dedications made by  our very own India Forums members' to other members of India Forums and  to other loved ones. Who knows there may be a special dedication waiting for you too  !!!!

Tune into your radio at the  scheduled time and join us in the thread for a rocking musical evening filled with fun and masti.

For details please visit the following thread:

Retro Cafe - Members Dedication Special

P.S : Here are the shortcuts for you to reach the show on time ðŸ˜›....

Show details – A recap

Date : 25th April , 2007

Radio links  :Here is your direction to connect to the IF Radio:

https://www.india-forums.com/radio

Or use this link in winamp:

https://www.raagaradio.com:8000/live

Show timings(wed/thurs IST) :  Retro  will be streamed  at  11:30 PM IST, 2AM IST, 5 AM IST and 8 AM IST.

The corresponding times for these  in the different time zones shall be as follows :

11:30PM IST 12 Midnight (Bangladesh)  7 PM UK(London)2 PM (EST), 1 AM CT, 12 Noon MT, 11 AM PT (NorthAmerica)

2 AM IST  - 2.30 AM (Bangladesh)-9.30 PM UK (London) - 4.30 PM (EST), 3.30PM (CT),2.20 PM MT,1.30PM PT (North America)

5 AM IST - 5.30 AM (Bangladesh) -12.30 AM UK (London) - 7.30 PM (EST),6.30PM (CT),5.30PM MT, 4.30PM PT (North America)

8 AM IST

- 8.30 AM (Bangladesh) - 3.30 AM UK (London) - 10.30 PM(EST), 9.30PM (CT), 8.30PM MT,7.30PM PT (North America)

Please post your comments here......

Posted: 16 years ago

that's so cool atina! i will definitely tune in & edit my post with comments after i've heard it.😊 thank you!