•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago

hello everyone😊

well,there are spirits in this world thats true.but we cannot force anyone to beleive about ghosts existence in this world.its up to that person that he/she has a beleif in ghosts or not.i beleive that there are ghosts[bad spirits that troublesome or annoy  many persons in this world]

well,so our discussion is about that What do ghosts eat or drink.or whats the INTAKE of ghosts???from where and what these ghosts get their Energy???

i read n heard in many diffrent religious books that these Ghosts eat n drink human blood,where ever they get it.i mean like--if somebody got accidented,then obviously his some amount of blood may fall on the land or floor.and these invisible ghosts drink that blood.

what do u all think in this context??? plz share your views.

Edited by friend_125 - 17 years ago
i read n heard in many diffrent religious books that these Ghosts eat n drink human blood,where ever they get it.i mean like--if somebody got accidented,then obviously his some amount of blood may fall on the land or floor.and these invisible ghosts drink that blood.

i think souls are energy in themselves and dont need to consume anything to sustain themselves...
great topic 😃