Posted: 16 years ago
After last years' roaring success, STAR Plus brings to you once again an event that celebrates the excellence and contribution of each and every member of the Star family: Colgate STAR Parivaar Awards 2007.

What makes this years' event extremely special?
This time, STAR Parivaar Awards will be celebrating it's existence since the past 5 years. Yes... That's right! This year, Colgate STAR Parivaar Awards 2007 is going to be awarding that member of it's family, that has won the audiences hearts over the past 5 years!

So, if you feel that Tulsi is going to be winning an award again this year then, beware... She has yesteryears stalwarts like Neena Gupta from Saans, Renuka Shahane from Kora Kagaaz, Aroona Irani from Des Mein Nikla Hoga Chand as her competitors as well!

This year, the awards night will take you by surprise as it's not going to be the regular awards, song and dance routine. It's much bigger, better and larger! It's going to take the route of a musical and will give you a broad way feel which has never before been done in the history of television!

It will be an event which will dazzle with all your favourite stars who will perform and entertain in a very unique and exciting manner. This year, the event promises to be a one of its kind and it is this uniqueness that will make it break the clutter.

Watch as - 'Parvati', 'Kumkum', 'Priyanka', 'Anjali' and 'Kashish' perform together, Nach Baliye couples: Hussein-Tina and Tanaaz-Bakhtyaar compete against each other , the 3 generations of KSBKBT will all burn the dance floor together, Tulsi-Mihir, Karan-Nandini, KT-Lakshya... lots of performances in store!

Thus, embrace yourselves for a magical experience of the Colgate STAR Parivaar Awards 2007 only on STAR Plus.

looking forward 2 see hiten gauri's dance 😉
i am waiting for the performance of the hussain-tina & juhi parmar
I think all the performances wud be awesome! 😳
i would luv 2 see hussain tin arocking on the stage woha 😆
Looking forward to all the performances this year.. especially HuseinTina's and Juhi's performances.. 😳

Seems like a major event planned this year.. with stars from old shows too.. Ofcourse the youngsters..and Musical Broadway as the theme!! 😊
thx so very mcuh ektaj for the info i mean this yr will definitely rock just cant wait to see the nominees and also th eperformances r gonna b rocking 😉
man i cant wait to see spa counting days already 😃 and most of all husein tina and juhi r gonna perform wat more can i ask 😃 .. haha waise i think i can ask for a few more things.. Wish all the awards r bag by kumkum team this time and spl the fav jodi 😃
when will the 27 come cant wait for the nominations
just cant wait for hu-hu-ti to burn the stage 😍...
thnks for this eks 😃...