The first MOTW... But who is it...?

Posted: 16 years ago

Yes, today we are presenting to you Paranormal/Spirituality's very First MOTW.

As you all know we have many new members join the section recently, so we would like to Welcome each and every one of you! πŸ€—

Amongst those Members is our first MOTW

Methinks she enjoys this section as she continues to post and we love having her.

It's interesting to read her insightful views on the range of topics we have here, and she's not afraid to speak as she finds.

She's a very sweet and friendly person.

I'm sure she's the only person who refers to God as 'Bhaggu'. Yup, that was  probably the biggest give-away. So you may have guessed our MOTW

It is non-other than

Sareeta!

Congratz sareeta!

So everyone lets ask get to know the person behind the posts.

Paranormal/Spirituality dev. Team

Edited by Tearrops - 16 years ago
Hey sareeta,
congratz once again.
Here are a few questions:

How did you first find I-F?
What are your favourite sections on IF?
What's your favourite holiday spot?
Say 1 word that sums you up well
A word or sentence you say alot
A quote you really like
Your favourite actor?
A song you really like?

That's about it from me.

Good Lord, this is so humbling! Thank you sooooooooooo much!!! I am really really humbled, and feel so warmly welcomed inot this forum, and that its been a few days since I started posting here and my views and opinions are being so well received with an open mind. And an MOTW as well! Thank you soooooooooooo much!!!!

I do enjoy posting here a lot, wonderful topics for discussion and varied point of views that is so refreshing to read and discuss about as well!

And yeah thank you for the nice Intro. Indeed I call him BHaggu Ji... coz jus apart from being GOD to everyone, I feel he is my best friend to, and no one beat him on that! πŸ˜‰

Thank you everyone! 😊

Edited by sareeta - 16 years ago

Originally posted by Tearrops

Hey sareeta,
congratz once again. Thank you sooooooooo much!!!
Here are a few questions:  *adjusting specs over my nose, rolls sleeves* I am ready...shoot away! πŸ˜†

How did you first find I-F? Stumbled on this one , looking for serial updates for the serial Kasam Se on Zee TV and now I visit every other section except that, ironical eh?! !!
What are your favourite sections on IF? My favourite would be Harry Potter, Karam Apna Apna, Koffee with Karan and in GD section, Paranormal, Book Talk, Travel.
What's your favourite holiday spot? Hmm. there is no one particular place, coz I jus love travelling and every year I do take a two month break to visit a new country or a place..and I fall in love with the place I am holidaying....  up until now, well my cross country tour in NZ for a month has been a favourite and so yes , New Zealand would be it, since it is heaven for adventure lovers like me!
Say 1 word that sums you up well  - "Vacilando"
A word or sentence you say alot  - "Bless My Soul" and "God Damn"
A quote you really like - its in my signature , but will mention again "A man is not what he thinks he is, what he thinks, he is."
Your favourite actor?  Hands down - George Clooney!,
A song you really like? Oh this keeps changing, but for now, its this song called "Stay" by Shakesspheare's Sisters... I am obsessed with this one, especially the Angel of Death....in the video.... Absolutely love it!

That's about it from me.

Thanks for the questions Teardrops ( I love your id , its so ... ahem... sounds so delicate and beautiful...and it sure is) , enjoyed answering them!😊

aww congrats sareeta,have read soem of ur posts ... when i saw the motw thread i donno why but i knew it was u this time even before opening it..will be back with my q's soon...
Originally posted by sareeta

Thanks for the questions Teardrops ( I love your id , its so ... ahem... sounds so delicate and beautiful...and it sure is) , enjoyed answering them!😊

Interesting, i just realised you have abit in common with out viewbie Angel_wings! You both love similar sections from GD and both love travelling. Thanks for liking me ID 😳

Welcome to the section too missmhow! I decided not to mention all the newcomers in this topic incase i missed anyone out, but i hadn't welcomed you yet.

aww thanx for teh welcome teardrops 😳 ....i sterted coming a few days back and am liking mytime here. πŸ˜ƒ ..thanx for teh warm welcome. πŸ˜ƒ ....Edited by missmhow - 16 years ago
congrats again πŸ‘ πŸ‘ here are my q's for u sareeta 😊 😊
fav actress
fav singer
fav drink
fav food
tell me something about the lyrics of any song that u really liked...soemthing which touched ur heart
ur proffesion
ur fav book
tell me soemthing about ur family
ur secret wish
ur most memorable moment in life
celbrity u wish to meet and why...
if u cud act in one movie as anything u wished..wht wud ur choice be
if u write a book wht will it be about
ur favrite fairy tale and why
wht u love cooking
who wud u liek to go on a date with
whts more important praying all the time or doing wordly things
is it important to leave the world as in worrldly pleasures to be one with God..or is it inside the head
wht these words mena to u:
love
beauty
friendship
wars
marraige
ok tell me something about ur ambition in life
place u wanna visit
place u loved
okayyyyy thats all for now..enjoy 😈 the hotseat 😈 ...... πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†waiting for ur answers Edited by missmhow - 16 years ago

Originally posted by missmhow

aww congrats sareeta,have read soem of ur posts ... when i saw the motw thread i donno why but i knew it was u this time even before opening it..will be back with my q's soon...

Awwwieeee, Thank you sooooooo much Missmhow! 😳 Gosh, you knew it would be , My ... how sweet of you to say that! Oh I jus realized you posted your q's am dashing over to answer them!!! πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by Tearrops

Interesting, i just realised you have abit in common with out viewbie Angel_wings! You both love similar sections from GD and both love travelling. Thanks for liking me ID 😳

Welcome to the section too missmhow! I decided not to mention all the newcomers in this topic incase i missed anyone out, but i hadn't welcomed you yet.

Awww, thatz nice to know, angel and I have some common interests ...! Oh you bet I love your Id... I do... Glad you found the ans interesting, I was wondering if I sounded boring there, not that I could change anyof that! πŸ˜‰