The first MOTW... But who is it...? - Page 2

Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by missmhow

congrats again  - Thank you soooooo much *bows humbly* here are my q's for u sareeta  - *takes a quite of the burger , rolls up sleeves* Shoot them away!!!
fav actress – Julia Roberts, Shabana Azmi
fav singer  -
Jon Bon Jovi
fav drink  - Lemonade!
fav food – Aloo Paratha and Dahi , and on the move, well its usually crispy burger… and Pineapple juice
tell me something about the lyrics of any song that u really liked...soemthing which touched ur heart  - A old hindi classic , sung by Mukesh...."Sajan re jhoot mat bolo.." love this song to bits... has the essence of life described in a few words and I have never again heard a song .... as meaningful as this ever....!

Another that touched me deep when I was in 4th grade was "Lambi Judai" and it till today remains a fav... I always wondered why I would have my eyes moist by the time I heard, but it was much later.. I realized, it was the pain , the longing ... that was so beautifully conveyed in the voice.... heartwrenching I tell ya!
ur proffesion – Technical Leader in a IT Company
ur fav book – Oh ! THatz tuff, I read a lot , and to pick jus one would be tuff, but if I had to choose one, then it would have to be "A Beautiful Mind"
tell me soemthing about ur family – Hmm… Mom , Dad , younger Bro and Me… thatz my family… My biggest strength, and who have allowed me to discover myself, given me the freedom to be , to learn and discover myself! Can never thank them enough....
ur secret wish – Well it's a secret isn't it ? Jokes apartNothing I can really think of , coz Bhaggu has given me , more than I could ever wish and dream for. But if there some whacky things, I wondered abt , it would be to do magic( I am huge HP fan)…I really don't have anything particular otherwise, coz I have been able to do(jumped off planes, cliffs, paraglided on the adventurous side) , see ( travel to many a places) and enjoy (enjoy a variety of interests and blessed with some amount of talent , I dare say) more than many and I am really humbled that I have blessed that way by BHaggu! I owe it to him…!
ur
most memorable moment in life – When I bought my car…it made my papa and mama really proud… I could see it in their eyes, how proud they were!
celbrity u wish to meet and why... Hands down George Clooney.. coz he is one person, I have come to appreciate as not only as an actor , but a man, whom I adore , for all that he is! Love his outlook and his perception of life and his stand on various issues including policitcs and most recently
Darfur genocide issue. I would love to meet him, and understand more abt the his perceptions and his views on varied topics!

if u cud act in one movie as anything u wished..wht wud ur choice be  - At the risk of being misunderstood for this answer, I would like to play myself… and abt my perception of life … for I find myself incapable of being able to portray anyone else…
if u write a book wht will it be about  - Incidentally , I am writing one and well don't really wanna divulge the whole idea, but well, it about the perfect friend/ the identical twin of our soul .

ur favrite fairy tale and why - Beauty and the Beast… why.. hmm..cant really say, but the story ends on a good note …and even the beast is no mean creature..
wht u love cooking – Don't particularly enjoy cooking, its more of a routine for me, which I do, when I am alone, but I particularly enjoy baking cakes… my fav and I finish eating them jus as quick as I baked them! Ha Ha!
who wud u liek to go on a date with – My fianc…! Hands down!
whts more important praying all the time or doing wordly things – The most important thing for me is to follow the voice of my heart, that tells me what makes me happy from within!
is it important to leave the world as in worrldly pleasures to be one with God..or is it inside the head – For me , it is important to be able to appreciate the gift of life. Leaving worldly pleasures is not necessarily according to me a way to be with BHaggu… but for me , to be able to enjoy all that Bhaggu has given us and to say thanks and lead a life… following the true voice of our heart, ( for I believe BHaggu is within us and speaks as the voice of our hearts, I truly believe that) and in doing so, we are with Bhaggu!
wht these words mena to u:
love – A divine blessing, bestowed on one and all, remains unrecognized, unacknowledged by many….yet blessed and guided , we revel in glory of this divine feeling…beauty – Beauty I see , I feel , I cherish, I revel in the glory, of all that God has created and gifted us!
friendship - Like a mirror shall they reflect your true self, hear the unvoiced, heal the pain,

wars – misguided actions , the aftermaths of misunderstood emotions, particularly in the name of love, love of god and as history stands witness, love of a woman! Sad!
marraige – Kindred souls bound by the eternal ties …

ok tell me something about ur ambition in life – Wanna start an NGO or equivalent for the underprivileged and also join the UNICEF and contribute more time, than I am doing now to the welfare of the deprived. Its my calling….
place u wanna visit – Plenty… I am planning my world tour that I wish to start off in abt a year and half , but to a pick a few names here, it would be ….
Alaska, Antartica, Italy, Tasmania, Egypt and Greece
!
place u loved  - Of the places I have been to so far, loved New Zealand, had the good luck , to go on a cross country road tour of New Zealand and take in the beauty of the land …It was truly breathtaking… pristine, divine!
okayyyyy thats all for now..enjoy
the hotseat ......  - Awww, thank you soooooo much!!! Enjoyed answering the questions!
waiting for
ur answers

Edited by sareeta - 16 years ago
aww thanx sareeta for asnwering my questions..so quickly and dil se. 😳 😳 ..even my fav actress is shabana azmi,and bon jovi one of my favrite singers...i havent done anything about it but wud love it if i cud open a school for the kids who dont have money to attend school..loved ur ideas about beuaty wars marraige and freindship...so true...
aww its okay to be wanting to play urslef in a movie...chow chweet of u to give me an honest fm the heart answer...i will surely check the book u like..and later the book which u are writing is published 😳 😳 ...i wish and pray that u continue making ur parents feel proud of u..
i am really glad that u enjoyed answering my questions...thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEdited by missmhow - 16 years ago

Hey Sareeta!!

Congrats dear!! I"m always impressed by your posts yaar!😉

Here are my questions for u!

Enjoy the hotseat!😆

Love,

Gracella😛

Originally posted by missmhow

aww thanx sareeta for asnwering my questions..so quickly and dil se. 😳 😳 .. Awwww, thank you.... the answers were total dil se and impromptu! even my fav actress is shabana azmi,and bon jovi one of my favrite singers...i havent done anything about it but wud love it if i cud open a school for the kids who dont have money to attend school..For now I work over the weekends and when I have time , for children homes , here in the city..loved ur ideas about beuaty wars marraige and freindship...so true... Thank you so much!
aww its okay to be wanting to play urslef in a movie...Aww, so sweet of you to understand, but yeah well I know I dont have it in me to act or portray someone else, and also to play my self was a way of showing my perception of life, that of the girl like many others... chow chweet of u to give me an honest fm the heart answer..😳.i will surely check the book u like..and later the book which u are writing is published 😳 😳 ...I will surely let you know when it is , I am still working on it, should take a couple of months or less...i wish and pray that u continue making ur parents feel proud of u.. Amen to that!
i am really glad that u enjoyed answering my questions...thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I had a fantastic time ... and thank you so much for enjoying my answers as well! 😳

ohh yes i loved ur answers..its great to know a person like u..enjoy the hotseat...
Originally posted by Gracella

Hey Sareeta!!

Congrats dear!! I"m always impressed by your posts yaar!😉

Here are my questions for u!

Thank you soooooo much Gracella! Awww, I am so humbled that you find my answers impressive. THank you... really humbled!

Umm.. had a little trouble editing the pic you embedded, so typing in your questions and answering away... I hope that is ok... BTW, loved the pic...a lot of effort there.. very nice!

1. Describe yourself in 3 words ?  - Vacilando, thoughtful, free spirit..

2.  Your favourite style of music ? - Hip hop, peppy... the kind that one can shake a leg, and swing to! 😉

3. Your fav movies ? English - Step Mom, Hindi: Mausam, Sholay

4. Fav Actors/Actresses(television/movies) - George Clooney, Rahul Bose, Richard Gere, Konkona Sen, Shabana Azmi

5. The biggest mistake you've ever made in life? - Well, I'd refrain from using the word mistake.. since I believe, all we do, are a result of our choices... and I have made a choice out of the options given and I do not regret any of the choices... I'v ever made..

6. The first thing you do, when you log into IF? - check out the PMs if there is a alert , and I check out the Harry Potter section, followed by KAA, KWK, and General Discussions!

7. The person(s) you love the most in life? - One who does not love himself , cannot love another... so I believe and so yeah , me, and them , coz of whom I exists,... my parents!

8. The one person you can definetely count on? Myself...

9. Your ideal soul mate? - To whom my soul shall whisper.."You complete me"

10. You really dislike ...? Hypocrisy and dishonesty and pretence...

11.Do you believe in destiny ? - Yes I do...

12. Do you believe in reincarnation and why and why not? - Never really gave it much thought, so cant really comment, but I suppose, I have no knowledge to not believe since I have neither read or heard or seen..... so yeah, I am open to the idea that reincarnation may exist...

13. The one song that describes your Life beautifully? - I'd have to write that down myself and sing it! But well... if you are asking to pick one from the songs  , in movies..."Bhaage re Mann" would be it!  Its all abt being happy from within!

14. The song that you like at this moment ?  - "Laree Choote" from the movie Ek chalis ki last local

15. If you had to choose between love , career(money), family, which one would you choose? - Seek and weshall find ... Bhaggu Ji, feel and we shall be able to Love, and work and we shall earn the money. Bhaggu Ji's choicest gift to us ... apart from life... is our family... For me it is Family!

16. Something you wished you could change in your life, if you had the ability...?  I have no regrets none whatsoever... I am happy with my life and the way I am.... nothing needs change...

17. Your dream/wish to come true? - It already has.... I didnt know I had wished for it..had never really thought abt it, jus did it impromptu during my visit to NZ, but once I did it, I knew , it was what I wanted to do always... "Jumped off a plane..." Did a skydive..

One a serious note.... a dream... that I am working towards is to start an NGO, and dedicate more time and contribute  more than I am able to right now for the welfare of those underpriveleged and deprived. SOmething I owe back to Bhaggu Ji.... and well my calling ...!

18. Your greatest desire in life? - World Tour , before I die, which I know , I will fulfill in abt 3 years from now? How...?? Well I have already started planning it!

19 .Where and how do you see yourself 5 years from now? - Jus as alive as I am right now... living every moment.... hopefully spreading a smile among those who are underpriveleged and have made a difference in their lives... in a positive way!

20. and finally ...Your favourite Quote? - Well its already in my signature...but I shall quote it here again "A man is not what he thinks he is, but what he thinks, he is " - Anonymous.

Enjoy the hotseat!😆

Love,

Gracella😛

Thank you soooooo much Gracella... lovely questions and had fun answering them and I hope I have done justice to your questions as well!

Cheers,

Sareeta

Originally posted by sareeta

Oh thx for answering the q's dear! well, loved your answers, you seem to be a great person yaar! sorr ythat u had to write the q's over again!😕

Love,

Gracella😛

Congrats Sareeta!!👏

Here's some Qs for u... sorry if any are repeated, u don't have to answer them😳

Your first PM?

Tell your most momorable day of yr life?

What do u think is your greatest achievement in life?

If u had three wishes, what'd they be?

If u have one million dollars, how'd u spend them in one day?

Describe urself in 5 words?

Edited by angel_wings - 16 years ago
Originally posted by angel_wings

Congrats Sareeta!!👏 

Thank you so much Angel! 😳

Here's some Qs for u... sorry if any are repeated, u don't have to answer them😳

Aww, no I will answer them ofcourse... and as I can see, none of them are repeated ...! 😉

Your first PM?

My first PM was to a lady who had written a poem , abt love and seperation on the Kasamh Se forum and she also happens to a dear friend today!

Tell your most momorable day of yr life?

The most memorable day of my life , would have to be the day , I bought my car, it made my parents real proud, and I could see it their eyes. I have several mem incidents, but this one is closest to heart , none of the others come even close to it! My first ever prized possession that I brought with my own hard earned money..!😊

What do u think is your greatest achievement in life?

To be honest, for me the biggest achievement of my life was , when my niece whom I had mentored during her final year at school , very casually afterher results were out and she was asked as to what would she want to be... she turned around and said she wanted to follow my footsteps... and that I was her role model... Oh, it was a moment.... that had left me speechles...

To be able to be a role model was something of a huge responsibility and she had given me that and I love them to bits!

If u had three wishes, what'd they be?

Three wishes..? Hmm... without asking, BHaggu Ji has given me so much, I couldnt ask for more, but yeah , if I had , then I would ask to give me the ability to do more than I am doing right now, for the underpriveledged... and also .. spread a smile across those deprived...and help them get realize their right to live and a free life... which seems to them now a distatn dream...

I really wish I could do more!

If u have one million dollars, how'd u spend them in one day?

If I had one million, book a world tour , around the world , for a year, the bare minimum I would require to travel teh world not being lavish and being a responsible traveller and spend teh rest of the money in actually benefitting the underpriveledged.

I would not jus donate , but use it and also be involved in contributing to their happiness and for sure I will sponser as many kids to go to school... and get a decent education as I can afford...and more than I can currently do.

Describe urself in 5 words?

Thoughtful, adventurous, smart, pragmatic, and a vacilando at heart!

Nice questions Angel, really enjoyed answering them!! 😊 Thank you once again!

congrats  

###sareeta###-                                 member of the week