Travel

DOTW-In your last trip where would u go?

Pensive thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 17 years ago
Hmmm...suppose for a minute, that you had no financial limitations and had all the money in the world...and were allowed only one last trip to take before you die, where would you go...and what would you want to see?Why do you want to go there?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sareeta thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Hey Angel, interesting question, very interesting and I had to chip in my answer here...

Well, almost all the land in vast ocean covering the earth has been occupied by Man and has been transformed from its once pristine existence to more of a picture bearing the undeniable marks of interference of mankind...

For me , before I die, one place on earth I would want to visit is Antartica....

Although, having being visited by many , and treaded upon many a times, it still unto day, bears the pristine touch of divine , in all its divinity, seeming a place... like God's choicest leisure grounds... or so it has always seemed to me, the calm , the serene white of snow only making one feel closest to the the creator!

I would love to take a 2 month cruise to the land of Antartica and spend time there.... 😊
Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago
Dubai and Las Vegas...Las Vegas so I could gamble and make more money and then go to Dubai 😃 😳 😆
Naughty_n_nice thumbnail

I want to go to Las Vegas, clow up loads of money, stay in one of those super duper hotels, and njoy myself.

Then Paris, once more to those cafes, to the Louvre, up the Eiffel Tower and Disneyland.

Then to Egypt, and go down the Nile all over again in the cruise.

To America, and spend 2 days at Disneyland!

That's it... I'll die in peace after that!
ajeebhotum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i wud love to go to Cairo, then to Iceland 😳