Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tearðrops thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
I often have dreams of people from my past for example. people from school but the people from school are at my uni as my uni mates. So it was kind of a mixture of past and present.
What you mentioned missmhow, ^^ that seems to make sense. Sometimes if you have something troubling you or something on your mind during the day or before you sleep we tend to dream about it. Sometimes i would have dreams of my first day at school, at college. First days are always quite nerving.
Bhanu000 thumbnail
Can you guys force yourself to dream about some thing?
Im pretty sure i can, Before i go to bed i tell my self that im going to dream about so and so and It happens mostly everytime. I'll try it tonight and see if it comes true.

Do you have that feeling that you know that your dreaming?
Like your dreaming and in your dream self you know your dreaming so you just play along with everything and make up some stuff too in the dream?

Maybe in some ways if we try we could control what happens in our dreams
Bhanu000 thumbnail
This topic just reminded me of one of ny past dreams that i havent had in years.
I always used to have a dream that i was climbing an electricty power control pole thing, you know those giant metal pryamid things things, well the thing is that all thepeople in it were women like millions of them i was always in front followed by my mum and grand mother. Does anyone know what climping, electricity poles and millions of woman symbolise in dreams?

The last time i had this dreams was when i was 10,do you have any ideas of what this meant. or was it just one of those wacky weard dreams people have.
missmhow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bhanu000

Can you guys force yourself to dream about some thing?
Im pretty sure i can, Before i go to bed i tell my self that im going to dream about so and so and It happens mostly everytime. I'll try it tonight and see if it comes true.

Do you have that feeling that you know that your dreaming?
Like your dreaming and in your dream self you know your dreaming so you just play along with everything and make up some stuff too in the dream?

Maybe in some ways if we try we could control what
happens in our dreams

thats really inetersting!!!!!i have heard for the first time that soemone can get the dreams he/she wants!!!wow!!!!!if i cud do that i wud imagine about alll fattening things and dream about them so that dont have the craving when i am awake..and hence keep off pounds without depriving my taste buds 😃 will try doing it..

not always but sometimes i do get a feeling that its just adream soi i dont ahve to take it seriously...like one day i had a dream that iu am travelling in a bus and i ask the co passenger wht he does...but when he asks me the same question i reply by asking him""shud i tell u wht history i have according to my identity in this very dream or my real life""so he replied..'pls tell me wht ur proffession is IN THIS DREAM and not real life..coz if i srt tellng u wht i do in real life it will be differnt fm wht i told u just now coz thts my profession in this dream and not when i am awake' 😕 weird hainaaa
but most of the times i donno if i am dreaming...
missmhow thumbnail

This topic just reminded me of one of ny past dreams that i havent had in years.
I always used to have a dream that i was climbing an electricty power control pole thing, you know those giant metal pryamid things things, well the thing is that all thepeople in it were women like millions of them i was always in front followed by my mum and grand mother. Does anyone know what climping, electricity poles and millions of woman symbolise in dreams?

The last time i had this dreams was when i was 10,do you have any ideas of what this meant. or was it just one of those wacky weard dreams people have.

hey thst really inetersting..there are books on interpretations of dreams and u can refer to them...my mom says that climbing up in a dream means going up in life...rest i donno...but u can surely get the interpretation done..there are many books...some dreams symbolise soemthing else..and the connection is weird but its there..like eating sweets may mena the person dreaming it may fall sick..weird connection hai naa...but thats how dream interpretations are...
Bhanu000 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
I tried it on a 7 day's and it worked 3 times
missmhow thumbnail

I tried it on a 7 day's and it worked 3 times

wow it did!!!!!!!!can u pls elaborate so that i can try it tooo....maybe you have this special ability to choose dreams..that must be wonderful!!!!!
missmhow thumbnail
hey my topic as dotw...it feels so gud....thanxxx..
friend_125 thumbnail

Originally posted by: missmhow

wow it did!!!!!!!!can u pls elaborate so that i can try it tooo....maybe you have this special ability to choose dreams..that must be wonderful!!!!!

yeah!!bhanu i would also like to know.

friend_125 thumbnail
ya..missmhow ,it really feels very nice when our topic is dotw.😳 congrats..Edited by friend_125 - 16 years ago